Bill Lazor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor

Man Lazor is not the issue, there isn't even time to throw a screen pass. How the hell is a offensive coordinator or QB suppose to be successful when A. you are limited in the plays you can call because the line sucks and B. the basic plays that are called you can't run because THE LINE SUCKS? I don't see how people don't see this very basic connection and it has been going on how long in Miami? I don't know if Lazor sucks or not because he can't call crap without Tanne getting blasted!

laser is so bad it's pathetic! The Jets are blitzing up the middle leaving it wide open. We have yet to throw the ball in the middle of the field to exploit the Blitz yet. what the f*** is he doing and why can he not see this?

Why can't Laser game plan around the offensive weaknesses? You never hear anybody complain about New England's complex play books.

I am also baffled when people give him a pass.....in fact, thats all he calls. Pass plays. Down 3? Pass only, Down 7? Pass only, 1 yard left to score? Pass....seriously, I understand the O-line blows, but maybe they can get lucky and let the man run 1 YARD for a TD! We had EIGHT PLAYS at the goal line and did not run??!!! That and that drive before the half where they blitzed us three times and we used the same play three times in a row?! UGHHHHH, he is horrendous. Sure the o-line sucks, but you should know this by now and use plays to cater to their stupidity. I am just done with everyone. He has a whole week to come up with a creative first drive..and we can't score for this in the 1st half in any of these games.

Sucks. What more can you say. Guy is in over his head just like the head coach and defensive coordinator.

I dont think Lazor is the problem. Understand when he was in Philly he called plays to move that team. We dont have a QB who is worth a damn so, he calls plays to Tannehills potential to excel. Tannehill can not throw the ball 20 yds down the field if his life depended on it. They are throwing dinks and dunks hoping our WR would improvise to disguise that tannehill sucks. I was not fooled with that crap.

Back
Top Bottom