Bill Parcell and Ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcell and Ireland

kellyh3034

Scout Team
Reaction score
Okay. You have to start to wonder about these guys and their decisions.
1. Picking White
2.Wake hasn't done anything
3. No play makers in last year or the year before draft.
4.The o-Line
5.Henne?
6.secondary decisions
Thats enough to make a not so good team. And it seems the coach has no control over their discipline either. Instead of going to the movies maybe he should have taught them how to cover a tight end.

They turned a 1 win team into a playoff team the next year. Your probably right.

They turned a 1 win team into a playoff team the next year. Your probably right.
I hate to admit it because I was one who did not believe it but the schedule last year did make a difference.

It would be nice if people would realize we are still rebuilding and last year was more of an anomaly than anything..

They have really failed in free agency. Who have they picked up that has made a huge impact in two offseasons? I know people will say Pennington, but they were lucky the Jets got Favre that made Pennington become available. And their drafts haven't been that great either other than a few picks like Sean Smith this year and few from last year.

1. Picking White
4.The o-Line
5.Henne?
6.secondary decisions
Thats enough to make a not so good team. And it seems the coach has no control over their discipline either. Instead of going to the movies maybe he should have taught them how to cover a tight end.

you forgot Wilford$$$$$$$$$$
and GREEN

They have really failed in free agency. Who have they picked up that has made a huge impact in two offseasons? I know people will say Pennington, but they were lucky the Jets got Favre that made Pennington become available. And their drafts haven't been that great either other than a few picks like Sean Smith this year and few from last year.

Eric Green - garbage

Ernest Wilford - trash

Gibril Wilson - rubbish

Jason Taylor - washed up kiss of death whereever he goes

Chad Cantstayhealthington - less durable scrub version of Jay Fiedler

Who else?

"Rebuilding",means the Dolphins are playing a bunch of very young players who just need to get their feet wet in the NFL. I look at the Miami team and I see mostly duct-tape and bailing-wire.

1. Picking White
4.The o-Line
5.Henne?
6.secondary decisions

Hmm they gave us a playoff team last year. I really don't know why the Oline struggled today but we actually have a GOOd o line. But hey maybe you should be the GM

Eric Green - garbage

Ernest Wilford - trash

Gibril Wilson - rubbish

Jason Taylor - washed up kiss of death whereever he goes

Chad Cantstayhealthington - less durable scrub version of Jay Fiedler

Who else?

did u watch the game today. he made numerous plays. stopped a completion and possible TD in our redzone and stopped the RB in the backfield that if he hadnt coulda went for 10+ yards. but i agree with the other 3.

"Rebuilding",means the Dolphins are playing a bunch of very young players who just need to get their feet wet in the NFL. I look at the Miami team and I see mostly duct-tape and bailing-wire.

The problem with this theory is that if you have been a fan of this team you will know that we have been saying this for years. When will it ever pan out? Ever year it is the same crap. Oh we are rebuilding. Oh we have to let the rookies get experience so they can pan out.

I am getting tired of hearing the same crap...

Back
Top Bottom