Bill Parcells " Get me back out there, I can do this one more time " | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells " Get me back out there, I can do this one more time "

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Bill Parcells hasn’t been seen much around the Dolphins’ practice facility over the past two months, even though he assumed the new title of “daily consultant” for the Dolphins when he stepped down as executive vice president of football operations on Sept. 7.

Bill Parcells stay retired? Not bloody likely / Bill Ingram, Post staff
Judging Parcells’ own words in an upcoming NFL Network documentary about his life, Parcells likely won’t even be consulting for the Dolphins in the near future. Instead, he sounds like he will be giving his input to another NFL team sooner rather than later.

“Get me back out there,” Parcells says near the end of the NFL Films-produced Bill Parcells: Reflections on a Life in Football, which debuts Friday night on NFL Network at 8 p.m. “I can do this one more time. That’s how I feel.”

Parcells, 69, has never been able to stay retired for long, as the documentary makes abundantly clear. He “retired” after the 1990 season with the Giants, but lasted two seasons out of football before taking a job with the Patriots. He “retired” after the 1999 season with the Jets, but was back on the sidelines with the Cowboys in 2003. And Parcells “retired” after the 2006 season, but came back in a front office role with the Dolphins in 2008.

The documentary even pokes fun at Parcells, noting that 9 minutes prior to saying “get me back out there,” he said, “I’m not coaching again.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...e-back-out-there-i-can-do-this-one-more-time/

Its hard hard hard, to turn down money for something that you like to do....

He's been unretired more times than Brett Favre...

There are a few other teams he can toy with, I'm sure someone will bite but he's not getting the same deal he got here from Wayne. H.

This is a joke, at this point in his life (age) he won't have the committment that it takes, much like JJ near the end of his tenure here.

this is bull crap he didnt do that good of a job here and he didnt really finish what he started. what is with these Former Dallas people coming to miami and then not even doing that great of a job then they bolt ?

Never did I think I'd be saying this but he can go **** himself and take his whole staff with him excepting Nolan and possibly Ireland - but including that crapologist beyotch. (In other words: "leave the gun but take the canolis Bill")

He's been unretired more times than Brett Favre...

There are a few other teams he can toy with, I'm sure someone will bite but he's not getting the same deal he got here from Wayne. H.

Maybe they can come back as a joint package.

Do what? Fleece some poor owner out of a ton of his money, pass on elite QBs to draft cornfed linemen, or turn a terrible team into a consistantly mediocre one?

Back
Top Bottom