Bill Parcells " Get me back out there, I can do this one more time " | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells " Get me back out there, I can do this one more time "

Counting Dallas the last two times.

Yep. If they had not gotten lucky with Romo, they would be stuck with a bunch of cornfed linemen, some decent talent in other spots, and no QB. They wouldve been mediocre the last few years instead of a tad better than mediocre(because Romo isnt that good himself).

This is a joke, at this point in his life (age) he won't have the committment that it takes, much like JJ near the end of his tenure here.

He didnt have the committment here. Thats why he set up a contract that basically allowed him to half *** the job. They just used fancy terms for half assing. Thats all. He didnt even go to road games. He spent more time losing money on ponies than he did working for this team.

Do what? Fleece some poor owner out of a ton of his money, pass on elite QBs to draft cornfed linemen, or turn a terrible team into a consistantly mediocre one?

Hey WV, since it's against TOS to monkey with or "fix" someone's quote: to underscore just how relative everything is, let me paraphrase it below:

"Do what? Fleece some poor owner out of a ton of his money, hire more assistant coaches than any other team, pass on elite QBs and instead draft part time SEC RBs, and sign journeymen QBs who put their head through walls, and plant the seeds to turn a mediocre team into a truly terrible one within 2 years."

You guys are missing the positive out of this. If he takes on another "project" we can now trade all the garbage they did bring in here to his new team to help him churn over their roster. We also can move up in the draft trading with him to get some real studs while he likes to trade back for his trenches.

So lets all start a petition for him to take over Carolina. When they finish last overall, we can trade with him to get franchise QB A.Luck because you know he'll want some DE that he can get in the middle of the pack!!!

BP can still have the biggest impact ever for this team just by taking another job!!!!!!!

Never did I think I'd be saying this but he can go **** himself and take his whole staff with him excepting Nolan and possibly Ireland - but including that crapologist beyotch. (In other words: "leave the gun but take the canolis Bill")

eff the tsa and our corporate whore government stepping all over our rights in the name of "safety". yeah, keep shipping all our jobs overseas @$$holes.
you may enjoy this...lulz
[video=youtube;z7AWw7t5zj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7AWw7t5zj0[/video]

Yeah....if he wants to "do it again", let him go mess up the Jets or something like that. :D

It amazes me someone can be smart enough and successful enough to own a NFL yet dumb enough to hire Parcells after seeing what he did here and Dallas!

So... BP is doing the JJ shuffle out the door in Davie so he can start over somewhere else?

Coward.

Where's the hunger, Bill? Back when you had balls you'd kick the *** of today's version of you on principle alone.

Go F yourself.

You guys are missing the positive out of this. If he takes on another "project" we can now trade all the garbage they did bring in here to his new team to help him churn over their roster. We also can move up in the draft trading with him to get some real studs while he likes to trade back for his trenches.

So lets all start a petition for him to take over Carolina. When they finish last overall, we can trade with him to get franchise QB A.Luck because you know he'll want some DE that he can get in the middle of the pack!!!

BP can still have the biggest impact ever for this team just by taking another job!!!!!!!

How many people now wish he wouldve taken that Atlanta job like he was originally going to. Atlanta got so lucky that Mr.H stepped in and stole Parcells away from them. We wouldve drafted Matty Ice and be competing with the Pats and Jets while Atlanta wouldve taken Jake Long and been mediocre.

idk why this is a surprise to you guys. people told you this is what would happen and you called them trolls and told them to go **** ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom