Bill Parcells Spoke to Only One Player at the 5/2 Minicamp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells Spoke to Only One Player at the 5/2 Minicamp

I think Foster might be a nice pickup. What is Parcells experience with slash players?

If you watch his highlight tape he's a natural with the ball in his hands, although he played at GA SOuthern so all the competition may not have been the best but then again that's where Walter Payton came from the same level of play (Jackson State)

Foster won the Payton award in 2007

The Walter Payton Award is awarded annually to the best offensive player in Division I FCS (formerly Division I-AA) football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Payton_Award

A few recognizable names on that list (NFL probowlers even), nice award to pick up at the D-IAA level.

Dave Meggett
Jamie Martin
McNair
Brian Finneran
Westbrook
Romo

might explain the release of Booker ;)

Jayson Foster

According to Armando Salguero:

*Bill Parcells watched throughout. The only player I saw him talking to was Foster, which is great for Foster because Parcells obviously thinks enough of him to even know he exists.

*Jayson Foster, playing exclusively at receiver, was impressive. He has great acceleration and catches the ball cleanly which is impressive because he played QB at Georgia Southern last year.

http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/2008/05/early-report-from-first-dolphins.html

Well, that proves it.....everyone else is outta here. Their days are numbered.

I think Foster might be a nice pickup. What is Parcells experience with slash players?

Could Foster be Parcell's Joe Morris in Miami? Morris was only 5'7".

"As a rookie with the Giants in 1982 Morris scored a touchdown on his very first rushing attempt; a prelude of what was to come for this powerful running back. By the end of his career, many considered "Little Joe" Morris as the greatest running back in Giants history".

who cares? BP is not the coach. He's not going to be making rounds and talking to every player at camp. Its not his job.

Back
Top Bottom