Bill Parrcells @ Va Tech vs Miami Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parrcells @ Va Tech vs Miami Game

Hope so. Would love to see some more Canes in here. Might be scouting Hokies though.
Maybe scouting their "wildturkey" play. Or he's a human being and wants to watch some football

All sorts of NFL greats there tonight. Parcells, JJ, Edge, Jim Kelly, Testaverde, Kosar, Toretta, etc.

I wouldn't mind getting a couple of the Canes WRs when they're draft eligible in a few years.

Yeah but Vinny isn't getting inducted into anything.

There are alot of Miami greats there, and not just the ones being inducted.

Bill should be proud of the flee flicker. Now we know who the Canes players and coaches watch on Sundays

Probably just having a good time. Now if Ireland were there...

He could very well be scouting Sam Shields. Sam Shields is a very very coachable player. He never panned out under Larry Coker but Randy Shannon has created a special teams BEAST with Sam Shields. People talk about Travis Benjamin on special teams, I say Sam Shields is our most valuable special teams player right now. He absolutely takes away the return game from the opposing team. Some of you make ask "well how does that translate to the NFL." Matt Bosher is an NFL punter. Bosher has an effing leg on him and Sam is a blur running down the field and he's there 2 seconds before the guy catches the point FORCING a fair catch.

Maybe he was there for Vinny but Bill Parcells is a football guy. If you think Bill Parcells showed up at a football game in one the hot beds of college football just to hang out, you obviously do not know Bill Parcells. He spends all days in a football facility. You know he was there scouting the players that took the field. I guarantee he was looking at Macho Harris, Greg Boone, Javarris James, and every true Freshman on that young 'Canes team. Marcus Forston, Aldarius Johnson, Sean Spence, Brandon Harris.

Bill always scouts. Bill Parcells IS football.

Macho Harris looks like he is gonna be real nasty in the years to come!

Hope so. Would love to see some more Canes in here. Might be scouting Hokies though.
Maybe scouting their "wildturkey" play. Or he's a human being and wants to watch some football

He's a little too late, Miami's years of dominating players are getting slim by the year. The last of the good pickens was last year. :(

Macho harris is a stud

I always have to laugh a little when I hear a man call another man a stud, or refer to them as Macho or Papi. Just isn't right...lol

Evaluateing talent is part of his job. Going out on a limb I'd say hewas scouting a number of players in person.

Back
Top Bottom