Bill Polian's review of Dolphins QBs after watching today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Polian's review of Dolphins QBs after watching today

In the Gurden QB camp video he makes the comment on one of the clips where Tannehill throws to the wide side of the field on an out route, that RT is one of only two QBs in this years class of QBs that could make that throw. Not sure who was saying he had arm issues.

Jeez, polian is being an extremist. Doesn't he know it doesn't mean **** going against the 2s?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...y-ryan-tannehill-is-not-a-reach-in-the-top-10

by Sigmund
Bloom

Arm Strength

There are few success stories of below-average arms becoming above-average
after coming to the NFL, like Tom
Brady
, but arm strength is generally a "you got it or you don't" quality.
Tannehill has it, and while his arm strength is not elite, he can make all of
the NFL throws. And he trusts it enough to make throws into small windows—which
is a must in the NFL.

first i heard of an arm issue during evaluations with tannehill...

No kidding. Gruden almost wet himself on his QB show reviewing all the outside plays Tannehill hit because of his arm strength.

I take notice of the 20 yard "out" to the wide side of the field. You know, the one MARINO could throw in his sleep, and FIEDLER regularly turned into an adventure. MOORE and GARRARD also have no problem w/it. TANNEHILL has no problem at all w/it.

I'm also glad to see all 3 QBs having success w/the true deep passes. That bodes well for us. It's what made GB's WCO contemporary, rather than more "traditional". It adds an impossible problem for the DBs, when you have a WCO that can hit fast WRs in stride at 35 Yards+.

Moore has no problem with it? Matt Moore, right?

Back
Top Bottom