Bill Romanowski Dolphins have no chance against the Steelers.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Romanowski Dolphins have no chance against the Steelers....

dont forget spitting on guys and breaking his teamates nose. Yeah **** sorry romo hes a real class act.

Look anyone who wears a fanny pack lacks credibility in my opinion

Show picture of said fanny pack please. I hate this ****er before he made this comment and I hate Sid Rosenberg and his obnoxious radio show even more. I can only assume that these two conversing with eachother was some of the most annoying radio in sports history.

I would rather listen to NYJUNC's opinion then that roid head...no one care about either one of them anymore! GO PHINS!

Show picture of said fanny pack please. I hate this ****er before he made this comment and I hate Sid Rosenberg and his obnoxious radio show even more. I can only assume that these two conversing with eachother was some of the most annoying radio in sports history.

While I cant find it....I know I have seen him in a fanny pack. I give you for your pleasure......a Gay Bill Romanowski Pic
billromanowski-1.jpg

While I cant find it....I know I have seen him in a fanny pack. I give you for your pleasure......a Gay Bill Romanowski Pic
billromanowski-1.jpg
Look at me Bill Romanowski, spinning a basketball on both my fingers......whoa **** where did that other ball go??
Ok then, Im number 1
Look at my gay cut off t-shirt. Ive seen so many women wear shirts like this, I thought i would try it!

this doesnt suprise me...i bet at the end of every day romo beats his meat thinking about the 2010 steelers and that hard hitting defense. :caulksmen:

Back
Top Bottom