bill romanowski vs. zach thomas vs. ray lewis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bill romanowski vs. zach thomas vs. ray lewis

Who would win in a no holds barred 3 way match

• Bill Romanowski

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • Zach Thomas

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Ray Lewis

Votes: 55 56.1%

• Total voters
Romo with the juice, yes! Romo w/out the juice, no! Ray would win and then zach due tyo their age. Romo was washed up and started talking HGH so he could compete.

Romo was all roid rage, plain and simple!

jnewmant said:
on the lighter side of things who do you think would win in a no holds bar 3 way match and why?

Why would you even include Zach Thomas in a trifecta such as this? He's nowhere near the scumbag these two guys are.......in fact he's not a scumbag at all. Please remove his name from this............ I know you're trying to be funny, but why?

Zack is a warrior but he's too small. Ray Lewis would stand a chance but Romanowski would eat his face, that's the kind of guy he is.

ray lewis killed someone... i'd definitely be in his corner.

Canadian DolFan said:
I would love to vote 4 zach...Ray lewis 4 sure.. hey what about Brian cox is his hayday. He was a bad mutha....

:yeahthat:

jnewmant said:
yeah romo is insane he's my choice to win

Nahhhh, he would be the first out after punching himself in the face. Zach would win because once Jason Taylor sees that Lewis has Thomas on the ropes, JT would come up and sucker-punch Lewis in the nads. Ding ding ding! Zach is last man standing! :D

enigmatics said:
Why would you even include Zach Thomas in a trifecta such as this? He's nowhere near the scumbag these two guys are.......in fact he's not a scumbag at all. Please remove his name from this............ I know you're trying to be funny, but why?
lighten up maybe it was just for ****s and giggles cause it was 2 in the morning and nothing else was going on, if you don't like it don't participate

Ray Lewis is a former state champion wrestler in addition to his extra curricular activities in Atlanta afdter the super bowl. he would ground and pound people in a real fight. Romo would not fight anyone straight up, he would only sucker punch someone of equal size and status.

this is easy

1) Lewis - he'd drive the car his friend is sitting in when his friend would shoot you
2) Romo - he would wait till you're not looking then smack you in the back of the head
3) Thomas - the only classy guy out of the bunch - he'll kill these guys on the football field in # of tackles, but won't threaten you illegally when you're not on the field...

Where's Urlacher during all of this? He'd take out Romanowski and Zach... I don't know about Ray.

Ray would win hands down, you wanna talk about crazy he helped murder someone. He is a bad mutha.

Back
Top Bottom