Bill Simmons picks Dolphins over Jets, says Braylon will fail | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Simmons picks Dolphins over Jets, says Braylon will fail

Markcalius

Druggist
Club Member
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnflpicks/091009

Haha. I usually brace myself for negativity when I read a Bill Simmons column, because he tends to be so Boston-centric. But today I found myself pleasantly surprised:

"As much as I worry about the Jets' defense whipping up a batch of Henne Parmigiana, here's the reality: This is a really good matchup for Miami. You will see.

As for the Braylon Edwards trade, here was my gut reaction on Twitter: 'Braylon Edwards is going to go over in NYC about as well as a 50-foot Dustin Pedroia statue.' I stand by it, but the reaction from readers was better: A number of you pointed out the irony of Edwards getting shipped out of town two days after socking one of LeBron's friends, with the implication being, 'Even the other Cleveland teams are trying to keep LeBron happy.' And it's true. We are all witnesses."

Peter King and now Bill Simmons. i'm going to walk over to park Ave today and request Goodell cancels this game as we have no shot.

Peter King and now Bill Simmons. i'm going to walk over to park Ave today and request Goodell cancels this game as we have no shot.

Come on man. It was just a postive article post on the Dolphins in a Dolphins board. No need to be sarcastic.

Peter king picked us? ****. Were definitely gonna lose now! why Couldnt he have picked the jets instead

We rip apart Bill Simmons, when he says biased things for the Patriots.

But lock it up when he predicts a win for us!

I don't understand how people can selectively think someone is a moron.

Peter king picked us? ****. Were definitely gonna lose now! why Couldnt he have picked the jets instead
never a good sign when king picks your team to win, I couldn't believe he though the bills with 6 starters out last week including both OT's and key if not their best defensive players out...

We rip apart other posters but then include the word "we" as if we are actually including ourselves in the criticism, even though we clearly are not.

I have nothing to do with what you are complaining about.

'moron' is a little strong. there are people who think like i do and then there are idiots... it just occurred to me, there is no one who thinks like i do.
:foundout:

We rip apart other posters but then include the word "we" as if we are actually including ourselves in the criticism, even though we clearly are not.

I have nothing to do with what you are complaining about.

The "we" was referring to the community of Finheaven, in which, yes you are part of the "we."

You may not do it, but are part of the community.

The "we" was referring to the community of Finheaven, in which, yes you are part of the "we."

You may not do it, but are part of the community.
don't "we" also decide that the FO and coaching staff are either kings of the universe or total bafoons on a weekly basis based on a win or loss?

Dammit...I don't want anyone to pick us to win, I like being the underdog. If we win we look good, if we lose, everyone expected us too so no biggie...

Back
Top Bottom