Bill Simmons picks Dolphins over Jets, says Braylon will fail | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Simmons picks Dolphins over Jets, says Braylon will fail

Has Bill Simmons ever been right about anything? I like the way the guy writes though he is a sickening homer, but few people in the world are as consistently wrong as he is. Oh well even blind squirrels find nuts. Dolphins will win this game.

The "we" was referring to the community of Finheaven, in which, yes you are part of the "we."

You may not do it, but are part of the community.

So what is your point? That I belong to a community in which people post ideas that contradict each other?

Even the Jets fan in the thread had more to contribute than that.

I agree that this is a very good match up for Miami - as I've noted this week. My only concern is that the Jets are better to the extent they beat us despite the unfavorable match ups.

Peter King and now Bill Simmons. i'm going to walk over to park Ave today and request Goodell cancels this game as we have no shot.

ESPN.com, including Accuscore and Pick 'Em, favors the Jets 6 to 3. On TSN.com, the Jets are favored by 4 picks to 3. CBSSportsline.com favors the Jets with 5 picks to 1 (the only one to pick the Phins was Pete Prisco of all people).

So there :pbanana:

Bill Simmons? Isn't that the idiot writer for ESPN who always takes it in the @ss for anything and everything that's associated with Boston?

Q: I'm a senior in high school and was assigned a project in lit class to create my own university, which other students would then "apply" to. Both me and my partner for the project are fans of yours, and, remembering a podcast in which you discussed your dream of having a college named after you, decided on Bill Simmons University. We went back to the podcast and created it exactly to your specifications. We even put in your admissions requirement: female applicants just send pictures. We got a D on the assignment and a lecture from the teacher about sexism and taking the class seriously. Thanks, Bill Simmons.
-- Brett, Portland, Ore.

SG: I don't even need to write it. And by the way, rarely if ever, has a reader e-mail made me this proud. The only way it would have been better is if you snapped at the teacher, "Shouldn't we have gotten a double-D?" Come to my Portland signing (Nov. 20), bring the paper and I will autograph the paper and give you a free book. Take that, uptight teacher who doesn't have a sense of humor.

I found that hilarious... its off topic but I thought I would throw it out there. I like bill simmons I think he is a good writer. His downfall is his homerism though, being a magic fan when we beat his beloved celtics last year he was so mad he never gave us a shot against the cavs. He expresses that same hatred towards the dolphins it seems because he is a patriots fan.

Peter King and now Bill Simmons. i'm going to walk over to park Ave today and request Goodell cancels this game as we have no shot.

It's very comforting knowing these 2 are on our side. :rolleyes2:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/scouting?gameId=291012015

Here is someone else predicting the Dolphins to win 17-13. Does a good job breaking down certain aspects of the matchup as well. He is pretty dead on with everything and it is pretty much a combination of everything that has been said on this board.

If the link doesnt work let me know and I will summarize it for everyone.

Not an insider so I didnt see the total article but saw the love for the jets oline and dline over ours. People are just blind.

The only reason Bill Simmons picks us to win is because it helps the Cheatriots if we win. Period...

He is a idiot.
I like the matchups as well though.
I hope that place is rockin on monday

I would agree with you, but I still want to see the *** kicking and rake up the stats!!!

So when people don't pick us to win then no one respects us and it's ridiculous. But when people pick us to win it's a bad thing because all these people are retarded. I'm lost.

Back
Top Bottom