Billicheat on NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billicheat on NFL Network

napsndreds

Active Roster
Reaction score
20161228_112544_zpsol0jovgl.jpg

This guy is so calculated its crazy! Not sure if you guys saw this, but he basically gave us a bag full of praise (Typical Billichick), and pretty much described what we are good at, and the reasons why he has a 7-9 record against us as well as as losing 3 straight in Miami!

Some things he discussed.

He said we are different than other teams they have played this season. He said we are strong in all 3 phases(defense, offense, and sp) He said our dline is very good, and 3rd downs are very hard to convert against us. He said our kicking game is explosive, we block kicks,punts, and have scored 3 times off on special teams. He mentions thomas and akins, franks, darr, denney. offensively he said we are explosive, running and passing, he mentions stills, parker, and landry playing well in game 1 this year. He said they are all big play receivers. He mentioned Ajayi of course but also mentioned Williams as being a solid backup. He said out qbs plays well. He mentioned the juggling/rotating on our oline, and how we utilize our tight ends.

He said we have good field position in games, and patriots have alot of work to do.

As much as I hate the patriots and billicheat, he surely does his homework and you can tell this game, and pretty much all dolphins games he's weary playing us because it could go either way.
Its going to be fun watching this game, I hope we keep it competitive and eventually come out with the win.

FINS UP YALL!!!

I still dislike the patriots and have since I started being a fan of the dolphins. That being said as of late I've grown to appreciate Belichick. I wasn't alive to see Shula, Lombardi, Walsh during their respective eras so as much as it pains me to say he's the most impressive coach in college or the pros that I have ever seen.

I hate the pats as an organization for many reason, but I've come to realize that hating Bilechick is misplaced and for lack of better terms just me being a "hater". He's undoubtedly the most well prepared and creative coach in terms of utilizing players to their strengths I've ever witnessed. It's obviously taboo to like division Rivals players/coaches but there's room to be appreciative of the few greats that you get to witness.

TLDR- F the Pats, Belichick is a G

I respect the guy alot. He's an amazing coach that I dont believe anyone really knows the specifics on what he really does to make his team this good every year other than having brady and some cheating here and there. But the guy knows his stuff and he knows us well. We know them well. I already know their game plan is to get the ball out quickly, and I havent seen us adjust to this all season. Its going to be a good game!

He's an incredible coach. I think when his tablet wasn't working on the sidelines after the game he said the tablet wasn't performing to his standards or something like that. He thinks of everything from a football perspective. It his his life and he's good at it

This is what good coaches do. You praise your opponent and don't create controversy.

Screw him. Make him look stupid Gase...Please!!

Would love to see Gase make a statement to the AFCE. Be afraid, be very afraid........these ain't the same ol Dolphins anymore.

With 3 straight home wins and a very solid 10-5 record I was surprised to see NE open as a 10 point favorite. That's a lot of points imo but Vegas usually knows exactly what's happening. I'd like to see us jump on them early and open up a lead. It's tough playing NE from behind. Parker has been coming on and I see a big game from the kid this week. NE will sell out to stop Ajayi but that only means Landry has to make some plays for us to keep the chains moving. After being stopped early Ajayi is going to pound NE in the second half. It will be a closer game than that line would dictate and I won't be at all surprised to see it come down to the final 2 minutes either way. We've been finding a way every week and I believe we'll find a way to win this week! Miami 24-23 in a squeaker! I'll take it!!

He always sings praises of every team the week they play and never provides any bulletin board material.

I have noticed Gase is pretty much the same too when asked about the team we are playing.

Gosh I want to thoroughly beat them into the ground and then do it again in the playoffs. But here's their game play against us

1) They are going to find a way to isolate White and that other speedy back against our LBs- Patriots win
2) You better believe they are going to run Blunt straight up the middle- Patriots win
3) They are going to find ways to isolate Bobby McCain on Hogan - Patriots win
4) Who can cover Bennette? Patriots win

The difference now is it's legit and they know they will be dealing with this team getting better and better. Gase is belickian.

Brady will eat us alive unless, unless, we get insane pressure on him.

First time since Titans game I think we're going to get destroyed... Thought Balt was going to be close... Hope Im wrong...

First time since Titans game I think we're going to get destroyed... Thought Balt was going to be close... Hope Im wrong...

Looks that way on paper huh? Everyone probably expects no less than a blow out loss for Miami. So I'm in the minority here thinking that it will be a close game and Miami will pull it out at the end. I don't think the Patriots will have an answer for Suh and Wake. Also, Gase will push the gas pedal on our offense to put points up on the board throughout the game. Enough to win.

Back
Top Bottom