Billicheat on NFL Network | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billicheat on NFL Network

He said we have a good defense?

So he was lying then.

I think he knows the one thing we do as good as anybody in the NFL is get pressure on the QB with 2 studs up front. No matter the back 7, we have always made Brady move his feet with our guys up front. Whether its JT, Joey Porter, Adewale Ogunleye, Cam Wake, etc. . . . It is the primary reason we are 9-7 against him in our building.

The formula to beating the Patriots has always been sacking and hurrying Brady.
He is no god.
When Suh and Wake make a PETTY sandwich out of him, and Brady wobbles back to the huddle, good things happen for the Fins.
We will need to mix up coverage's and then blitz from all angles. If Vance has any exotic blitzes left in his mad scientist book, this is the game to dust them off.
Win or lose, Brady must be bruised.

The ONLY football coach in the wOrld more despicable as a human being than Saban is Bellicheat!

It's quite laughable, in the supreme douche bag chitbox sense, that these two are "close friends!"

I mean -- who else would be friends with this garbage?

7-9 record vs Miami? That can't be right unless you meant 7-9 in Miami. Brady has a winning record vs everybteam except. Denver

He is no god.
When Suh and Wake make a PETTY sandwich out of him, and Brady wobbles back to the huddle, good things happen for the Fins.
We will need to mix up coverage's and then blitz from all angles. If Vance has any exotic blitzes left in his mad scientist book, this is the game to dust them off.
damn straight. I wanna see Brady get destroyed!

I really think this will be a good game. Might be wishful thinking but we have had their number in Miami the last several years.

As someone already alluded to, they are going to get the ball out fast. I expect a crappy game, but I hope I'm wrong. They need to lock down on those short routes.

I'm happy we are playoff bound, but we aren't quite "there" yet.

He is no god.

When we had DBs that could play man press it made it much easier. Now we're giving 10 yard cushions which means quick releases for Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like with Adam Gase, you're not going to hear negatives from Bill Bellichick. He's too smart to want to rile the other team up any more than they already are.

I still dislike the patriots and have since I started being a fan of the dolphins. That being said as of late I've grown to appreciate Belichick. I wasn't alive to see Shula, Lombardi, Walsh during their respective eras so as much as it pains me to say he's the most impressive coach in college or the pros that I have ever seen.

I hate the pats as an organization for many reason, but I've come to realize that hating Bilechick is misplaced and for lack of better terms just me being a "hater". He's undoubtedly the most well prepared and creative coach in terms of utilizing players to their strengths I've ever witnessed. It's obviously taboo to like division Rivals players/coaches but there's room to be appreciative of the few greats that you get to witness.

TLDR- F the Pats, Belichick is a G

For what it's worth, he's more brilliant and impressive than all the others you were too young to see, that's my opinion having seen the others. Shula was great, but he didn't really win anything after the 70's, I know that's sacrilege around here, but it's true. I didn't see Lombardi, but that was a different era of football and he didn't do it as long as Bellichick has sustained greatness. Walsh revolutionized the game for sure as the inventor of the west coast offense, but if those two had comparible talent in terms of rosters and coached against each other, my money would be on Bill. I have never seen anyone so brilliant in terms of scheming, or taking away what you do best as well as making in game adjustments. Bellichick has basically been on top for nearly all of the past 16 years and continues to win the division, and play in super bowls, he's the best that has ever been period...

For what it's worth, he's more brilliant and impressive than all the others you were too young to see, that's my opinion having seen the others. Shula was great, but he didn't really win anything after the 70's, I know that's sacrilege around here, but it's true. I didn't see Lombardi, but that was a different era of football and he didn't do it as long as Bellichick has sustained greatness. Walsh revolutionized the game for sure as the inventor of the west coast offense, but if those two had comparible talent in terms of rosters and coached against each other, my money would be on Bill. I have never seen anyone so brilliant in terms of scheming, or taking away what you do best as well as making in game adjustments. Bellichick has basically been on top for nearly all of the past 16 years and continues to win the division, and play in super bowls, he's the best that has ever been period...

You heathen! Sacrilege!
Shula averaged over 10 wins per year for over 35 years, and was successful with the Colts before the NFL even existed.
If it wasn't for the WFL gutting the Dolphins in 1974, they may have gone on to win a couple more SB's.
That said, he rebuilt the team and appeared in 2 SB's in the 80's.
If Bellicheat can average 10 wins a season for another 15 years(doubtful), we can begin to discuss him along side of Shula.
Shula is a god, and Bellicheat is the devil.

HC and GM. Bill is the GOAT.

Screw Bill Belichick screw Tom Brady! I can't stand them I am never going to give them a bit of credit and don't care. I'm going to take on the mentality of our team and I'm going to fight to the very end so be it Fins Up! its about time time we start acting like Champions instead of *******

Well...the good part is we've beaten them 3 straight times at home with the 3 stooges running the team...so Gase gives an extra edge...lets hope we get a loud crowd and get fired up.

Agree its impressive how much the guy retains about our team, like you said can tell he does his homework.

If he were a fan on here saying some of those things, hed be dismissed as a homer yahoo. He is definitely piling on a bit! But hey, good on him being respectful, even if it is a tactic.

Back
Top Bottom