billick no way | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

billick no way

Dolphins101

Starter
Reaction score
Ten marchabroda put that ravens defence together. Billick came in from the vikings to give the ravens an offense which he never did. Billick is a bad coach. Marvin Lewis coached the defence while Billick coached the offence.

Get either cowher or fisher.

Ten marchabroda put that ravens defence together. Billick came in from the vikings to give the ravens an offense which he never did. Billick is a bad coach. Marvin Lewis coached the defence while Billick coached the offence.

Get either cowher or fisher.

Wait .... you've got a defense already in tact that's coached by Nolan (whom Billick already has worked with) but you wouldn't want Billick? It's not his fault his GM Ozzie Newsome didn't draft a guy like Joe Flacco until AFTER he was gone.

Billick wasn't the GM so you can't pin their lousy offensive acquisitions on him. They were defense heavy the entire time.

Billick wanted Kyle bowler and pressured ozzy to draft him and get Trent dilfer and that other qb the black guy that played with the rams before Kurt warrner.

Billick is an lousy coach. I live in Maryland I saw a lot of games no way on Billick.

whats the difference between cowher and billick besides a fixation on a name lol?

good defences which we already have, 1 superbowl win, older guys, good franchises which calls into question how much they had to do with the success of them.

the difference - Billick is excited about coaching the miami dolphins by some accounts, cowher would not have his heart in it.

Billick wanted Kyle bowler and pressured ozzy to draft him and get Trent dilfer and that other qb the black guy that played with the rams before Kurt warrner.

Billick is an lousy coach. I live in Maryland I saw a lot of games no way on Billick.

The Ravens won a Super Bowl and won a lot of games with Billick but because you saw a lot of games we should say no.

Lmao you haven't a clue. They lost a lot too. If we get him it will be another few years wasted. You will see.

I live in Maryland I saw a lot of games no way on Billick.

This is always one of my favorite things people say. I remember one thread someone verified how qualified they were to evaluate a players ability bc they lived right down the street from the stadium. Anyone with NFL ticket could see all the games too.

Ok since you are all experts maybe you should all coach. We don't have that ravens defense it was one of the greatest of all time but you will see. Insult me all you want but it doesn't change a thing.

Ok since you are all experts maybe you should all coach. We don't have that ravens defense it was one of the greatest of all time but you will see. Insult me all you want but it doesn't change a thing.

No one is insulting you. Educate us on how the games you see at the stadium either won or lost are any different to the ones we see.

The defense kept every game close and was great for years. Billick couldn't build an offense for what ten years. The defense was the main reason they did well for years. It wasn't Billick nor the offense that he ran that was the strenght of that team.

I am not going to lie Bilick or Fisher don't excite me! To me the main difference between Bilick and Cowher is Cowher retired at the top of his game of his own free will. Bilick after years of failing to improve the offense was let go. Fisher is just another coach good enough to get you to the dance but not win, to me he is Marv Levy Jr. Out of the retreads only Cowher interest me. Being from Tampa Gruden gets way to much credit, he is a suppose offensive guru yet only averaged 1 more pt a game then Dungy. He never got a QB to replace Brad Johnson, and always signed beyond their prime vets, and a lot of character issue guys.Cowher is the credibility, discipline, and mentality this franchise needs to go forward. Let's not get lost in the 1 Superbowl win in 15yrs argument, this team is a long way from that. Let's work on consistently competing for our division, then conference.If we can't lure Cowher then a up and coming OC like Chud, with a new FO committed to speed and a explosive offense built around a true franchise QB.

The defense kept every game close and was great for years. Billick couldn't build an offense for what ten years. The defense was the main reason they did well for years. It wasn't Billick nor the offense that he ran that was the strenght of that team.

I put a lot of that on his mistake of never getting a real QB to run the offense...........just like Tony and Jeff here.

Last two posts point out the obvious. Not just obvious to me, but anybody that knows anything about football.

Problem is, signing or finding that "Franchise" QB is perhaps the toughest thing about coaching. Its a freakin crapshoot as much as anything.

Prior to Billicheat lucking out on Tammy Brady, he had the exact same track record as Billick...but worse. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY knew that Tammy Butchin was going to turn into what he was. It was nothing more than brilliant luck.

I would suggest those that have done as well as they have, Gruden, Billick and Cowher to some extent far exceed what Billicheat has done because they never did luck into that Franchise QB. It's not like they didnt try at every possible chance.

Excuse me it seems you think your the expert. i would assume before he got the job people that actually know what they are talking about will have input.

Back
Top Bottom