Billion Dollar Question: Can Chad Henne be vindicated? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billion Dollar Question: Can Chad Henne be vindicated?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This regime is apparently saying: "Yes he can"

With improved play-calling, improved pieces around him, will Henne fare better in 2011?

Your thoughts?

You cant fix suck. Right now, QB is the only reason we arent a legitimate contender. We solidified the line, got a RB, but we aint going nowhere with Henne.

I still believe that he can be a good QB in this league. Give him the chance to earn his spot in training camp and preseason but bring a veteran free agent. I think that if he is given the reigns of this offense, he can maybe be the answer

You cant fix suck. Right now, QB is the only reason we arent a legitimate contender. We solidified the line, got a RB, but we aint going nowhere with Henne.

I don't know if Henne can be fixed or not, but you can indeed fix suck. Case in point: Steve Young.

I don't know if Henne can be fixed or not, but you can indeed fix suck. Case in point: Steve Young.

Or we can look at the 1000 other QBs who never overcame suck.

An even decent QB has to be able to make three fourths of the throws and make good decisions at least 85% of the time. So far, he has shown he can do neither. Instead of throwing a stupid interception, throw it out of bounds. Is that really that hard?

With these idiot running the show, the answer is an unequivocal yes!

And to us fans, when we draft top ten next year and finally get that franchise, we'll be screaming yes!

So I sure hope Henne starts as many games as he can. Henne for 2011 !!

i think so or at least i hope so.

if we can get a good te and a speed wr it would help.

this will be his 3rd year starting its do or die for him, lets hope the light come on with a new oc.

Really right now, all we can do is hope. Truth be told he's not Steve Young or "the other 1000 QBs" he's Chad Henne and I really see something in Henne. Whether or not he can improve is all on him, He's been the same so far, inconsistent, bad pocket presence, stares down recievers. He's been the same QB since college so far and if Henne uses his arm like we know he can and coaches aren't telling him to take all the safer throws and never risk a pass he can be a darn good QB. I'm sure a lot of the interceptions he's thrown is him second guessing himself and throwing elsewhere. We've seen glimpes of a great henne and we've seen a lot of the bad Henne, if he can be consistant the QB we need. I feel we need to sign someone to challenge him and try to take him over that hump, the best way for a QB to improve is on the field, and if we throw him on the bench he's never going to get better.

They are saying "yes he can" because those gutless buffoons drafted his horrible butt. Just about everyone(minus the ultra homers) who watches football knows that Henne is total trash.

I just don't get this regime. They tried to bench Henne....TWICE!!!! They openly say their disappointed and scout QB's hard prior to the draft. Now they're essentially saying forget all that, we believe in Henne???? He can improve, let's face it it would be hard not to. However, the bad thing is that he is just barely good enough to get us out of the Andrew Luck race.

I think with the way I think about Henning I have to admit to myself that Henne should have a shot to prove himself without the old man screwing up the calls... the cup is half full and in Hennes hand... any spillage and we cut his A$$

Back
Top Bottom