Bills 1st pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 1st pick

Wow you dolphin fans are honestly ******ed. I try to point out how foolish you people are without being too harsh, but you just don't get it.

And Nublar you hit the nail on the head, I'm 14, haha. Good one, really well thought out...

Enjoy the cellar you bottom feeders.

Spray Mucus said:
I have a feeling Little Roscoe is gonna get his clock rung quit a few time in the NFL...

Wait till he goes over the middle and gets socket in the mouth by the likes of a Tebuckey Jones.

I always thought he was way to little to play in the NFL. But then again some little guys like Chrebet and Tim Dwight have done ok...

:roflmao: tebucky jones wont pop anyone, hes washed up and was dreadful with the saints, he will hurt the team not help them....

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: tebucky jones wont pop anyone, hes washed up and was dreadful with the saints, he will hurt the team not help them....
Yeah, anybody who can have 102 tackles in one season is washed up. :shakeno:

TeBucky was washed up WHEN the Patriots traded him!

It says more about a team than a player when a player in the secondary has 100+ tackles.

BTW- More Parrish praise

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050501/1073713.asp

It's the buffalonews but who else is gonna report mini-camps? ESPN is too busy showing re-runs of poker shows!

Crisis said:
TeBucky was washed up WHEN the Patriots traded him!
I think that YOU are confusing Jones with YOUR starting qb the last 4 years,, just SACK me Bledsoe!!!
It says more about a team than a player when a player in the secondary has 100+ tackles.
Really???
And how much experience and different coaching staffs have YOU been affiliated with to make that determination??
WOW!!!!!!
And training camp has not even started yet....
:shakeno:

Marino1983

The trade that resulted in the Bills picking Losman: The Bills sent a second rounder and a fifth rounder in 2004 plus their first rounder in 2005 to Dallas for Dallas' 1st round pick in in 2004. How anyone can construe that as Losman costing 2 #1s is beyond me. Essentially it cost Buffalo a 2nd and 5th in 2004 to exercise their 2005 first round pick a year early. Now, instead of a rookie, Buffalo has a player with a full year of exposure to the system. The injury last season was a setback in terms of getting physical reps, but he was still able to do film work and observe the team. From all appearances at the minicamp, Losman knows the system cold, has lots of confidence and the players around him are feeling confident in him.

Roscoe Parrish's Wonderlic score was 10. Granted that's not very high, and I do expect that it will take him some time to learn the Bills playbook. He's so quick, however, that he seems able to avoid a lot of the jamming a small receiver often endures from DBs. That's from Troy vincent who last season worked with Lee Evans on that very problem. Lee did stroggle with it some in 2004, but Troy Vincent, reading into his comments doesn't seem as if he thinks it will be as much of a problem for Parrish.

Back
Top Bottom