Bills 31 Patriots 0..2003 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 31 Patriots 0..2003

shankfoo

Scout Team
Reaction score
I dont know if that has been brought up yet. It was the first game of last season and the Pats ended up having a pretty good year. I dont know if we will improve much but lets not write off the season yet.

Heres the thing - the Dolphins ARENT THE PATRIOTS!

The Patriots:

1 - Have a good QB
2 - Have a decent RB
3 - Have 3 HEALTHY WR's
4 - Have a INCREDIBLE coach

Dolphins:

1 - Have a terrible QB
2 - Have a "ok" RB
3 - Have hurt WR's
4 - Have a terrible coach

DaQuix said:

The Patriots:

1 - Have a good QB
2 - Have a decent RB
3 - Have 3 HEALTHY WR's

Dolphins:

1 - Have a terrible QB
2 - Have a "ok" RB
3 - Have hurt WR's
You're right Miami isn't the Patriots. Miami also lost the first game last year and came out 10-6.Buffalo on the other hand, won their first game and came out 6-10. Go back to the Buffalo board where you might be wanted.

Buffalo actually had:

1 - Injured Eric Moulds
2 - Injured Travis Henry
3 - Injured Antoine Winfield
4 - Injured Mike Williams
5 - Injured Josh Reed

That sum it up for ya?

DaQuix said:
Buffalo actually had:

1 - Injured Eric Moulds
2 - Injured Travis Henry
3 - Injured Antoine Winfield
4 - Injured Mike Williams
5 - Injured Josh Reed

That sum it up for ya?
:cry: cry me a river.

I could care less , none-the-less cry - but that was the reason ... what was Miami's for not making the playoffs?

Maybe it was losing to a 5-11 team on opening day?

DaQuix said:
I could care less , none-the-less cry - but that was the reason ... what was Miami's for not making the playoffs?

Dave Wannstedt.

DaQuix said:

no it was missing a chip shot field goal against the pats that would have changed the entire season for both the fins and the pats and quite possibly a different winner of the east and the pats possibly not even making the superbowl.

DaQuix said:

The Patriots:

1 - Have a good QB
2 - Have a decent RB
3 - Have 3 HEALTHY WR's

Dolphins:

1 - Have a terrible QB
2 - Have a "ok" RB
3 - Have hurt WR's
Let me translate this realistically

1 - Jay fieldler is average (i hope thats who you were referring to), promising yet inexperienced QB in Feely
2 - Talented RB in Gordon who has yet to play his best football
3 - Better recievers than Buffalo's in Chambers/Booker w/ McMichael to compliment
4 - Terrible Coach, can't realy argue with that.

Its ridiculous these comparisons I see cause the pats lost game 1. teh Pats already had 1 title, Great Qb, GREAT COACH. We have possibly the worst QB and coach in the league. The commentators are right, this will be a long season. We needed to clean out Wanny and Feidler the day after the last game last year, we didnt. You reap what you sew.

There's no freakin' comparison to that debacle yesterday and New England's opening day loss last year. We're not New England.

no it was missing a chip shot field goal against the pats that would have changed the entire season for both the fins and the pats and quite possibly a different winner of the east and the pats possibly not even making the superbowl.

AND losing to a 5-11 team on opening day at home.

FireWrongstedt said:
There's no freakin' comparison to that debacle yesterday and New England's opening day loss last year. We're not New England.

See - A Miami fan sees my view

FireWrongstedt said:
No but we're Miami and we lost last year too but still finished at 10-6. I don't see the comparison to NE either, as of right now we're not on their level.

Back
Top Bottom