Bills 31 Patriots 0..2003 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 31 Patriots 0..2003

No but we're Miami and we lost last year too but still finished at 10-6.

Wonderful. And what the hell did that get us? If you guessed the dubious distinction of being the first 10-6 team since 1991 to miss the playoffs, you get a cigar. Not to mention the softest 10-6 in league history.

We are talking about last year aren't we? Talking about losses whether it was due at the hands of New England, Houston or whatever....I'm simply asking a question

Point being....one loss isnt going to kill us. There are still 15 games to go. If we suck we suck, hello draft. But say the team starts playing some good ball next week, all this complaining will be for naught.

DaQuix said:
I could care less , none-the-less cry - but that was the reason ... what was Miami's for not making the playoffs?

Maybe it was losing to a 5-11 team on opening day?
remenber this remark buddy!! i think i could be wrong but werent the jags 5-11 last year or were they worse?? let me know.

DaQuix said:
Heres the thing - the Dolphins ARENT THE PATRIOTS!

The Patriots:

1 - Have a good QB
2 - Have a decent RB
3 - Have 3 HEALTHY WR's
4 - Have a INCREDIBLE coach

Dolphins:

1 - Have a terrible QB
2 - Have a "ok" RB
3 - Have hurt WR's
4 - Have a terrible coach

When did most of these things become reality for the Pats?

No one was thinking the Pats were going to win a title last year after the Bills kicked their azz. Please do not forget Bellichick was one game away from being fired for like the 4th time in 2001.

Only time will tell, but the fact is after that 31-0 game last year most ppl thought the Bills would roll and the Pats were heading for the basement. 1 game does not make a season.

ohall said:
When did most of these things become reality for the Pats?

No one was thinking the Pats were going to win a title last year after the Bills kicked their azz. Please do not forget Bellichick was one game away from being fired for like the 4th time in 2001.

Only time will tell, but the fact is after that 31-0 game last year most ppl thought the Bills would roll and the Pats were heading for the basement. 1 game does not make a season.
how true but i think the pats did not get on a roll till week 5 im not sure but i thought they lost to the skins in week 3.

tenndolfan said:
how true but i think the pats did not get on a roll till week 5 im not sure but i thought they lost to the skins in week 3.

The Pats were 2-2 the 1st 4 weeks of the season. They lost to the Bills, then beat the @Eagles and Jets and then lost @Redskins. No one thought they were heading any where after the Skins game.

I don't think we can be the next 2003 Pats, but I don't believe things are as bad as some ppl are trying to make it out to be either. I think this is a play-off team. There's just too much talent on this team.

ohall said:
The Pats were 2-2 the 1st 4 weeks of the season. They lost to the Bills, then beat the @Eagles and Jets and then lost @Redskins. No one thought they were heading any where after the Skins game.

I don't think we can be the next 2003 Pats, but I don't believe things are as bad as some ppl are trying to make it out to be either. I think this is a play-off team. There's just too much talent on this team.
i hope you are right ohall next week will make or break us IMO we need feely to play well along with gordon.

DaQuix said:
Buffalo actually had:

1 - Injured Eric Moulds
2 - Injured Travis Henry
3 - Injured Antoine Winfield
4 - Injured Mike Williams
5 - Injured Josh Reed

That sum it up for ya?
No, you won't get any sympathy from Phin fans. We have endured more than our fair share of key injuries over the years only to listen to Bills, Jets, Pats and Colts (when they were still in our division) fans howl at our loss. Get over it. The Dolphins OWNED the Bills, plain and simple. Try not to drown in your tears when you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

:D

Back
Top Bottom