Bills Advantages, Fins advantages. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Advantages, Fins advantages.

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Lets sjust talk about them here, so at least for now they can all be in one place.

Fins: Good D Line.

Bills: Good Running Back(that hasnt stoped us from winning so far.)

Bills are home
We are away

Bills need this win big time!
We want this win big time!

We can stop the run (Willis)
We are hot, the Bills are a mess!

Bills advantage - They are at home. Phins advantage - Bills have JP Losman for their QB. :lol:

Fins: Overall one of the best front sevens in the league. Better O-line, better QB...

Bills: WRs....

PatsSuck456 said:
Lets sjust talk about them here, so at least for now they can all be in one place.

Fins: Good D Line.

Bills: Good Running Back(that hasnt stoped us from winning so far.)

Ronnie Brown is a pretty solid back too. And Ricky's coming back next week. The Bills biggest advantage over us is their secondary. Wide receivers are pretty even maybe with a slight edge to the Bills. Neither o-line has proven much. With Takeo Spikes out, maybe our biggest advantage is in the linebacking core. I also think our D-line is better. And you can't forget about Randy.

dolphan98 said:
Ronnie Brown is a pretty solid back too. And Ricky's coming back next week. The Bills biggest advantage over us is their secondary. Wide receivers are pretty even maybe with a slight edge to the Bills. Neither o-line has proven much. With Takeo Spikes out, maybe our biggest advantage is in the linebacking core. I also think our D-line is better. And you can't forget about Randy.

Of course but Willis is pretty good and he worries me more than Brown underperforming.

Milloy is hurt, so that could help us, he's playing but if you smell blood in the water you should attack.

Phins=rested, healthy, DL, LB'rs, QB,TE

Bills-home, good secondary, RB, WR, 12th man

dolphan98 said:
And Ricky's coming back next week.

Just so you know, Ricky's coming back the week after next (Tampa Bay). Maybe I'm just misunderstanding how you use next week, but just so you know.:)

Fins - Coming off a win and a week of rest, we have RONNIE BROWN AND RICKY WILLIAMS while they lost Takeo. Great run stopping defense -JT and ZT

Bills - Coming off a loss, no Takeo, only Willis McGahee

with all being said, I expect this to be a good, hard faught game on both sides. I think which ever team wins the turnover battle wins the game: straight up.

Back
Top Bottom