bills and fins who is going?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills and fins who is going??????

true dol-fan

skywalker
Reaction score
i will be there too see the game????
i hope i see some of my fin people there!!!!

I'll be their this is my first game ever, im very excited. I'll be good and drunk.

I will be there sitting two rows behind the Bills bench on the 15 yard line can't wait going with 7 guys 2 Miami fans and 5 Buffalo fans.

Ill be at the indy fins game on my birthday....anyone goin to that one

:dolphins:
I WILL BE THERE WITH MY SON MAYBE WE ALL CAN MEET BEFORE THE GAME!!!!!! GO DOLPHINS :dolphins:

true dol-fan said:
i will be there too see the game????
i hope i see some of my fin people there!!!!

I WILL BE THERE I ALSO HAVE 1 50YD LINE CLUB SEAT FOR SALE MY SON CAN'T GO SO IF ANYONE WANTS THIS TICKET PM ME OR E-MAIL beemerdaddy2007@gmail.com :dolphins: that the Indy game Dec 31st 2006 in Indy

dolpns13 said:
Ill be at the indy fins game on my birthday....anyone goin to that one

I may go. A 4:15 start is going to be freezing so i'm still contemplating.

hey your from upstate the cold you should be able to handle I'm coming from Orlando With me son if we can take the cold so can you Dol-fin Fan

djfresh47 said:
I may go. A 4:15 start is going to be freezing so i'm still contemplating.

I'm going

I'll be there section 312 (45 yard line) Row 32 & 33. 20 of us going, actually 19 now. So yes I have one ticket for the game. It's not mine, and my buddy just wants what he paid ($50 - face value), before he has to scalp it to a Bill's fan on Sunday. PM me if you're interested. Plus we'll be there w/a great Tailgate crew, so you can call me if you want to hook up for that, too. Go Fins!!!!

It will be really cold and likely some snow so everybody going should be prepared.

beemerdaddy said:
hey your from upstate the cold you should be able to handle I'm coming from Orlando With me son if we can take the cold so can you Dol-fin Fan

The NFL is not doing anybody favors by moving the game to 4:15. I went to the Bills/Broncos game last year which was around the same day and while the game was a sell-out it was too cold for anybody. It will be dark and while the temperature may not be all that cold considering it is Buffalo the wind-chill is atrocious.

I watched that bills charger game,joey simpleton will be benched in favor of the lemon,,thats my prediction,,pure meltdown,,,can you tell i'am still bitter about the jag game

Back
Top Bottom