Bills are a trap game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills are a trap game.

I can't believe their record, they certainly didn't look that bad last night...

Think about it... they won with a 3rd string (I think undrafted) QB and we can barely even score with a 7 year 1st round pick or a 2nd year first round pick.... how I dream of a punishing, scoring defense .... I want that even more than a franchise QB ... would love both but give me a defense that shuts you down and shuts you up first

Think about it... they won with a 3rd string (I think undrafted) QB and we can barely even score with a 7 year 1st round pick or a 2nd year first round pick.... how I dream of a punishing, scoring defense .... I want that even more than a franchise QB ... would love both but give me a defense that shuts you down and shuts you up first

I'm going to take a step back. Sure it was a nice performance for them but once more it was against the Chargers...
The Chargers have struggled all season. Further the score was worst because the Chargers apparently can't tackle a RB if their life depended on it.

Teams are going to start stacking the LOS and force that 3rd stringer to make plays.

Can you imagine if it comes down to two 0-15 teams?
I could legitametely see Miami winning that game and breaking all of our hearts.
I'm praying Bengals find a way to win a game before that week 15 matchup.
I thought it was going to come yesterday but so much more appropriate to wait until the end of the season to let us all down.

I'm going to take a step back. Sure it was a nice performance for them but once more it was against the Chargers...
The Chargers have struggled all season. Further the score was worst because the Chargers apparently can't tackle a RB if their life depended on it.

Teams are going to start stacking the LOS and force that 3rd stringer to make plays.
Only thing he's gonna be playing with is his pecker b/c Rudolph will be back next week. I'll see myself out. :lol:

I feel bad for any team that loses to us. What has your franchise come to losing to us. At that point they may deserve it more than we do. Just kidding they dont but it is going to be an ugly fight to the bottom.

I think Flores is on board and he's disguising the tank masterfully. Hopefully when the wins matter, he will be just as successful.

You're giving him too much credit. We just suck and the thing is we are actually trying win games on game day.

Bills QB will look like a Hall of Famer and All Planet QB against us next Sunday. We have no pass rush so he will slice and dice us all damn day. No worries we aren't beating Buffalo or Pittsburgh the following week. We'll be 0-7. Book it !!

Dear..Lord! They have a challenging schedule. I don't see them being in a position to beat any of those teams on their schedule.

This is very very bad!
They can beat some of those teams, and they are definitely a better team that Miami... dont worry.

They can beat some of those teams, and they are definitely a better team that Miami... dont worry.

Every team is better than Miami. Point is, beating the Steelers might help out draft stock and not damage the number one pick. I think the bungles will win a game or two when they get AJ back.

Hopefully we don’t look ahead to beating the Steelers, might cost us when trying to lose to the bills...

Seriously though, if we win one game, Steelers should be it? Help us get two picks inside the top ten?

Have u seen the Steelers lately? What makes u think we can beat them?

smdh

We already had that during the Wanny years. Funny how quick we forget.

tenor.gif

Anybody else read this and think of Wanny and the damn lobster trap?

Bengals need to beat the Jags at home this week. Hopefully, Minshew magic is over. Otherwise, they are a serious threat looking at that schedule.

Come on, A.J. Green. Get your ass out there.

Back
Top Bottom