Bills are ripping apart the Rams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills are ripping apart the Rams

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Bills were down 10-0 and since then have went on a 31-7 run

miami ripped apart the rams too. whats your point? bledsow still sucks and you can't read because this is the wrong forum. are you blind?

The Rams possibily have the worst defense in the league.

sorry - your right i should have posted this in that other forum

hey - we still have 3 more wins than the Dolphins - as long as we have a better record than the Dolphins, Bills fans are happy

FiN.in.RI said:
i wouldnt be surprised. the bills suck and can't hold a lead.

Our defense is pretty good - but our offense does suck. Our special teams is also pretty good.

I believe I'm being objective here, but I have not been impressed with McGahee. He runs hard, but from what I've seen his vision is not everything it should be. He tends to unwisely bounce things outside, which may be partially due to the poor play of the Bills OL, but his YPC is very low and he has been getting way more credit than he deserves. He's topping 100yds a game, but he's getting like 30-35 carries to do it.

I do think you have an excellent WR corps and defense, but Bledsoe should hang them up and McGahee hasn't lit the world on fire.

Yup and Takeo Spikes intercepts the Ball at the Rams 30.

I think I speak for everyone here at Finheaven when I say, we honestly don't give a sh*t. What is the point of posting this anyways? Damn man, you bug the crap out of me......

Baz said:
I think I speak for everyone here at Finheaven when I say, we honestly don't give a sh*t. What is the point of posting this anyways? Damn man, you bug the crap out of me......
i never liked nestle products

Back
Top Bottom