Bills at Dolphins TNF W2 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills at Dolphins TNF W2

Hopefully the game will be at Seattle at 1:15 PST, so my wife and I can go up there and watch them annihilate the rebuilding Seahawks, to celebrate our 20th anniversary! I just looked it up, this will only be the second Mia/Sea game, played in Seattle, since the year we were married. Now they will probably decide to play the game in Mexico City.
Man I hope not. My Seahawks fan wife and I are anxiously waiting to find out when this game will be played, if it's doable, we're going.

Buffalo dodges another 1 PM kickoff in Miami.
I told everyone they were going to help them out because they have to keep Josh relevant because they complained about the heat before. Now watch and see that they have us in December at night in Buffalo!

Because the NFL has no interest in the Dolphins winning a Superbowl.

We will always be fighting against the "script writers" until we break through and upset the Apple cart and Tua becomes a true face of the league.

Right now, Josh Allen is more marketable, the Jets being in NY are more marketable and the Pats history has kept them marketable but I think they are in for a long period of struggles and the NFL wont be cutting them any breaks for a while.

I'm joking about the "Script writer" stuff but the joke is based in some reality bc the NFL abosultly wants their stars in it at the end of the season and it doesn't take a large tin-foil hat to assume they tailor make some teams schedules.
Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick
I said this exact thing and the people with their heads in the sand don't want to hear it!! The league didn't get the full year of Aaron Rodgers hype crap last year so hear it comes Allen vs Rodgers and they will put us in late December in Buffalo and New York!

I said this exact thing and the people with their heads in the sand don't want to hear it!! The league didn't get the full year of Aaron Rodgers hype crap last year so hear it comes Allen vs Rodgers and they will put us in late December in Buffalo and New York!
When it comes to making the schedule, competitive balance is not the main goal. Creating marketable matchups are.

This can lead to the tin-foil hats. I don't think it's done to actually put teams at a disadvantage, but it's inevitable bc they need to have multiple prime time matchups every week.

When it comes to making the schedule, competitive balance is not the main goal. Creating marketable matchups are.

This can lead to the tin-foil hats. I don't think it's done to actually put teams at a disadvantage, but it's inevitable bc they need to have multiple prime time matchups every week.
Ok

For the weirdos that complain about the schedule its rumored the Fins are in Buffalo week 9. So the whiners can stop worrying about snow and cold. Heaven forbid if the whiners cant lose their minds over a cold game.

There is a good chance it will be pouring down rain for this game.

HS games this time of year are constantly delayed by lightening.

You're right, its not.

Fans will complain about any slight, even if they have to make it up.

Since when? 1-11 since Allen has been in the league doesn’t exactly shout roster superiority.

A Thursday night game at home especially in division is a must win so pressure is on.
Buffalo is not the same team. To your point, they have looked great against us but not so much against everyone else. If we’re serious about being contenders than this is a statement game

Buffalo is not the same team. To your point, they have looked great against us but not so much against everyone else. If we’re serious about being contenders than this is a statement game
I do certainly think it’s a must win game for us if we want to do something real this year. Home on a Thursday night, need to win that. The statement will come though if/when they win the division. Not just winning a particular early game or scoring 70 points in a game like so many continue to drool over, football is a marathon not a sprint, they need to be there with something in the end for a real statement IMO.

I do certainly think it’s a must win game for us if we want to do something real this year. Home on a Thursday night, need to win that. The statement will come though if/when they win the division. Not just winning a particular early game or scoring 70 points in a game like so many continue to drool over, football is a marathon not a sprint, they need to be there with something in the end for a real statement IMO.
Well it would help if we beat Buffalo. Make no mistake, we’re not going anywhere unless we have a top 2 seed so we have home playoff games

Well it would help if we beat Buffalo. Make no mistake, we’re not going anywhere unless we have a top 2 seed so we have home playoff games
This is so true. Everytime we have reached the Superbowl is because we have been a top seed with home field advantage.

Back
Top Bottom