** Bills/Broncos MNF Game Gathering | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Bills/Broncos MNF Game Gathering

That's the NFL season cycle of life though- We embarrassed the Broncos, the Broncos embarrassed the Bills (in a non-boat race way or at least they let the Bills embarrass themselves), and the Bills embarrassed the Dolphins in NY. It happens all the time, just the teams and who beats who change.

12, 13, and 32 the most infamous numbers in Bills history.
Don't forget the number 4 superphin, that one's a bit touchy for them too

This might be worse than the Colts AFC finalist banner | New England  Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

While its definitely warming to the heart to see the Bills struggle so mightily, I'm not counting them out yet. Their HC in recent weeks has taken more of an "impact" role on how the offense operates. Fail...but will he see it? If Josh Allen is allowed to play Josh Allen ball, they're still scary. They have him hand-cuffed at the moment, and the results are clear.

If they say "**** it, open it up," and let him go Superman-mode, he'll still make mistakes and have turnovers, but he'll score a LOT more. I'm counting on McDermott to be as stubborn and egotistical as I believe he is, and they don't do this any time soon...but a slap in the face from Denver wakes people up.

So crazy to me, that Allen has never had back-to-back games without a turnover...he has a defense-minded HC that can't accept the fact that Allen plays a high-risk / high-reward style of QB that you CAN win with...you just have to embrace it.

Kyle, at the end, in shock:

"How's that happen?"

Well Kyle, you see, the thing is, your bitch boy QB over there in Buffalo, threw two picks and posted a 59.3 QBR against the Broncos, who I believe the Fins hung 70 on....

That's how it happened
You can see him die inside, its glorious.

LOL, Two Bills Drive is still a massive dumpster fire. They're losing their minds over there

Back
Top Bottom