Bills(cold game) in Miami, in DEC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills(cold game) in Miami, in DEC?

mjh56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Two ways of looking at it, tougher to win away now in Bills or better to avoid a cold game? personally back ourselves, take road game now and avoid cold game.

Dolphins | Hurricane Could Bring Scheduling Change - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:46:07 -0700

The Miami Herald reports the Miami Dolphins denied a caller's report on a Buffalo television station that there have been talks about moving the Sept. 21 home game to the Buffalo Bills and having the Bills come to Miami on Dec. 21 because of Hurricane Isabel. "We haven't talked to the league or the Bills or discussed it at this point," Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said. That doesn't mean it won't happen, Greene said, but that such talk was premature at this point. While moving the game might be beneficial to the Dolphins' schedule by eliminating a road trip to Buffalo in December, it would mean the Dolphins would play four consecutive road games with a bye Sept. 28 in the middle.

Also if the Marlins get deep into the base ball playoffs the same could happen to the oct game against the pats. Its the reason the league says they screw us every year by scheduling our div home games early, thats the only way to move a game is within the division because we play twice. It would be nice to have that work in our favor just ONCE

Not that the goats f-o would be smart enough to grasp this but why would they give up playing a warm weather team at home in December ?

But when you read some of the responses that the billy goat fans submit here,, I guess they are just a reflection of their :laughat: team !!:lol:

Marino1983

There is one really interesting thing about this. The sheer number of Bills fans at the game will be less, due to the change. People do schedeule things in Buffalo, contrast to what we previously thought...

By December our Miami fans will all come to this one. Would be very nice to get these two road games out of the way early.

Man this would be a nice change...wonder if it can really happen?

Originally posted by Marino1983
Not that the goats f-o would be smart enough to grasp this but why would they give up playing a warm weather team at home in December ?

But when you read some of the responses that the billy goat fans submit here,, I guess they are just a reflection of their :laughat: team !!:lol:

Marino1983

I don't care where we play. I am not gonna use weather as an excuse for losses, like a certain fan base I know :rolleyes: Hey, why not give the fins help by moving the Dec. game to Miami since tons of finfans agree they can't win in the cold? If the bills lose even in the Sept. heat of So. Florida, they lose period. Not because it's humid.

Last edited by a moderator:
The league schedules our division opponents @ home Early because if the Marlins make the post season and theres a conflict @ Joe Robbie they can make a switch. That scheduling glitch is a dis advantage for the FINs. Also the FINs have to endure long flights to the north east 3 times a year while the rest of the division comes down here just once. Another scheduling dis advantage for the FINs. Ive got excuses all day

well I have tickets to see Miami in Buffalo on the 21st so that would work out better for me!
Wouldnent have to freeze my a@# off on those cold metal seats!
Wish I could see a game in FLA but thats over 24 hours away!
Go Dolphins!
J-E-T-S suck suck suck suck

Let this thread go. The hurricane is turning north. The only game that could possibly be affected next Sunday is the Giants/Redskins game in Washington.

Back
Top Bottom