Bills cut Shawne Merriman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills cut Shawne Merriman

Shawne Merriman

cut by the bills today. we could use a situational pass rusher across from cam wake, worth giving him a shot. i like derrick shelby and olivier vernon but he could still provide good depth for cheap and at the very least he knows the bills defense

Living in buffalo and getting to see him play (rare because he is always hurt) he is slow and lacks the technique to be a productive player. He will most likely be signed by the patriots to try and steal the bills defensive play book........

If he can stay healthy I think he can serve a team in a 3-4. He can take on blockers and set the edge vs the run, he just lacks the explosion needed to beat OT's on pass rush.

since we are 4-3 he has little value. ALso the Bills cutting him has to not be a good sign of his ability

cut by the bills today. we could use a situational pass rusher across from cam wake, worth giving him a shot. i like derrick shelby and olivier vernon but he could still provide good depth for cheap and at the very least he knows the bills defense

No

Back
Top Bottom