Bills cut Shawne Merriman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills cut Shawne Merriman

Why do people want any washed up player available. This isnt Madden 2005

cut by the bills today. we could use a situational pass rusher across from cam wake, worth giving him a shot. i like derrick shelby and olivier vernon but he could still provide good depth for cheap and at the very least he knows the bills defense

Shawn is that you again.i thought you were told to stop posting on FH every time you get cut.

If we are going to have terrible back up LB's, at least we'll have affordable terrible backup LB's. SM even at vet minimum will cost us way more than we'll pay for our current backups. Sad to see it, but SM may be done in the league unless someone is REALLY desperate.

I just took a look at his stats out of curiosity, 39.5 sacks his first three years in the league (2005-07), 5 combined sacks the next 4 years. Injuries, lack of roids, and lack of versatility in his game killed his career.

No more roids and knee injuries have destroyed his explosiveness. 4-3 teams shouldn't even consider him. 3-4 teams can take a shot and hope he can help out as a situational pass rusher but i'm sure they'll find out the lights have been out for years with Merriman

Back
Top Bottom