Bills Digest Mock Draft: Miami's targets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Digest Mock Draft: Miami's targets

baalworship

O Ba´al, now your foes you must slay
Reaction score
I thought I would post this since Bills Digest is affiliated with the Buffalo Bills. Chris Brown is the editor and he came up with a mock draft that shows 3 targets for each team along with their greatest needs. I would take the Bills targets with a grain of salt but the others should be pretty good since he has full access to actual NFL scouts.

Nothing earth shattering but here is what he used as targets for Miami:

20. Miami OT, G, LB, DE

OTShawn Andrews - Arkansas
G Vernon Carey - Miami
QB Phillip Rivers - N.C. State

21. New England RB, G, DE, FS

G Vernon Carey - Miami
RB Kevin Jones - Virginia Tech
RB Chris Perry - Michigan

13. Buffalo WR, DE, QB, TE

WR Reggie Williams - Washington
DE Will Smith - Ohio State
QB Phillip Rivers - N.C. State

12. NY Jets LB, CB, WR, OL

LB Jonathan Vilma - Miami
CB DeAngelo Hall - Virginia Tech
WR Reggie Williams - Washington

Bills Digest Mock Draft

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you doubt the bills' targets and not the others?

And, as far as "targeted" players go....no surprises there....seen ALL those names 100 times....

As I said, this is from an official Buffalo Bills publication. The targets are not interesting because they are controversial, but because I know they were done with the assistance of Buffalo Bills scouts.

Originally posted by baalworship
As I said, this is from an official Buffalo Bills publication. The targets are not interesting because they are controversial, but because I know they were done with the assistance of Buffalo Bills scouts.

so why do you say take the bills with a grain of salt if you feel the bills scouts were involved..is this not who you would like to draft?

Okay, I will spell it out. The OFFICIAL Buffalo Bills publication could very well be leaving out the Bills prime target. Deception goes on everywhere.

The other team targets are less likely to be filtered since the Bills have no need to create smokescreens for other teams.

Well, i know one target is wrong on our list. They are not targeting Philip Rivers. More BS as usual.:lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe because he thinks the bills scouts would be stupid to totally who their hand before the draft.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Well, i know one target is wrong on our list. They are not targeting Philip Rivers. More BS as usual.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, the guy is working with Bills scouts and these are educated guesses. Since you seem so sure of yourself, let us in on who Miami's ACTUAL targets are. Name 3.

:lol:

What exactly does that mean?

I'm not being an a$$ here, I just don't see the difficulty in projecting any of those players.....ANYBODY could project that...Are you implying that they are more accurate than any other projections?

Most mock drafts are pretty bad. Some are better than others. I would think that a mock draft prepared with 24/7 access to NFL scouts would be better than Joe Blow football fan. Yes.

Is this a Bible? Certainly not. Count the mock drafts on this site. 1 more can't hurt.

:evil:

Well, the guy is working with Bills scouts and these are educated guesses. Since you seem so sure of yourself, let us in on who Miami's ACTUAL targets are. Name 3.

The Dolphins got A.J. FEELEY, i know they are not targeting a QB with the first pick. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. What a moron.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by finzfan4life

The Dolphins got A.J. FEELEY, i know they are not targeting a QB with the first pick. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. What a moron.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the Bills FO didn't get the notice:

Dolphins acquire SUPERSTAR QB.

Maybe Philly's 3rd stringer is the answer. The fact that you have Fiedler back means it doesn't take a ROCKET SCIENTIST to know that Feeley hasn't been handed the starting job. My money is on Fiedler since you kept Wanny.

Most mock drafts are pretty bad. Some are better than others. I would think that a mock draft prepared with 24/7 access to NFL scouts would be better than Joe Blow football fan. Yes.

Is this a Bible? Certainly not. Count the mock drafts on this site. 1 more can't hurt.

:evil:
24/7 access to Dolphins scouts??

Surely they would tell buffalo scouts exactly who we're targeting. No chance of any smokescreen there......

Maybe the Bills FO didn't get the notice:

Dolphins acquire SUPERSTAR QB.

They sent it with the notice telling you exactly who they're targeting.....:lol:

Come on guys, is just a mock like any other mock. Most mocks this year are probably gonna be wrong as players are all over the place.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom