Bills Digest Mock Draft: Miami's targets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Digest Mock Draft: Miami's targets

Originally posted by Danny
Come on guys, is just a mock like any other mock. Most mocks this year are probably gonna be wrong as players are all over the place.

Ozzy rules!!
This makes it personal....:evil:

I would take the Bills targets with a grain of salt but the others should be pretty good since he has full access to actual NFL scouts.

:goof: :lol:

AAAAAAAAAGH! This thread is killing me!

I will try to set the table. This mock draft is interesting to me because Chris Brown, the Bills digest editor, has 24/7 access to Bills scouts. He sounds like he talks to other scouts as well but, for the most part, his access is to Bills scouts.

This mock is better than the average fan mock but is not the Bible AND IS NOT EVEN MY OPINION. I will not defend every target since mocks are inherently inaccurate. Other problems are obvious but I will spell these out:

1. Each team has players rated differently. So even if any of you were an actual NFL scout or could sit with 3-4 from the Dolphins your mock draft would just be educated guesses. But educated guesses are better than wild speculation.

2.Some teams are better at deception than others. The Bills keep things close to their vest. Other teams loudly proclaim who they want and don't bother. Others loudly lie.

If you hate this mock because it was done by Bills guys pick another and proclaim that to be accurate.

3. Anyone that claims they know what is going to happen is wrong.

:goof:

Originally posted by baalworship

20. Miami OT, G, LB, DE

OTShawn Andrews - Arkansas

G Vernon Carey - Miami

QB Phillip Rivers - N.C. State

I would not take Carey at #20, & I would not take Rivers period. :shakeno:

Sweeeeeet Baal....geeze all this over something that will be forgotten in two weeks...

With the 20th pick, the Miami Dolphins select..........Billy Milner OT/G from Wahoo St University...(Oh the pain I felt with that pick)

Originally posted by baalworship
AAAAAAAAAGH! This thread is killing me!

I will try to set the table. This mock draft is interesting to me because Chris Brown, the Bills digest editor, has 24/7 access to Bills scouts. He sounds like he talks to other scouts as well but, for the most part, his access is to Bills scouts.

This mock is better than the average fan mock but is not the Bible AND IS NOT EVEN MY OPINION. I will not defend every target since mocks are inherently inaccurate. Other problems are obvious but I will spell these out:

1. Each team has players rated differently. So even if any of you were an actual NFL scout or could sit with 3-4 from the Dolphins your mock draft would just be educated guesses. But educated guesses are better than wild speculation.

2.Some teams are better at deception than others. The Bills keep things close to their vest. Other teams loudly proclaim who they want and don't bother. Others loudly lie.

If you hate this mock because it was done by Bills guys pick another and proclaim that to be accurate.

3. Anyone that claims they know what is going to happen is wrong.

:goof:
:chuckle:....peace baal....;)

Ok. Truce! I was watching Ashcroft and the 9/11 commission so I lost track of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom