Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF

Waddle is vastly overrated, I just wanted to add that.

He has been about as creampuff as possible this year, still with the inconsistent body catching, and now not available when needed most.

Tyreek has dropped TD's in damn near every game we lost this year, also dropped 90+ yard TD against Dallas...

So much for being able to rely on these two when it matters.

**** this team, pushovers and zero mental toughness.

Bunch of Sports Physiologists and track guys, not enough football players on this roster...
Dude, you can leave at anytime. You seem to hate everyone on this year with your ridiculous yapping. Waddle is overrated and soft because he has a high ankle sprain. 😆

Soft and no mental toughness? Lol when did you play in the league again. Most these guys can kick you ass.

Tua will play bad OR he will play efficient BUT he won't be the Elite passer like we know he can be. We will lose this one and the following weekend. I hope I'm wrong, but we suck on primetime and Buffalo is going to be fired up to show they still own the division. JS I hope I'm wrong and they can break another narrative.
Is there a reason that we won’t be fired up to show that we own the division now?

The question is will Dolphins fans show up and show out? My guess is not and it will seem like a Bills home game on television.

If fate is on our side,we win whether is Monday night Thursday night Sunday night. There is always a chance.

Yes, because you are assuming that it is an easy injury to okay through. It isn't.
All we can do is go off of the publicly available information. We had McD tell us that the re-aggravation of the injury was not as significant as the initial injury. That was four weeks ago. We’ve had Hunt logging limited practices for weeks now. We’ve also had Eichenberg gutting out a calf injury for multiple weeks and Austin Jackson gutting out an oblique injury. Who knows. I find it pretty disappointing that we’ve been missing one of our best offensive linemen for half the season due to hamstring injury. If we were talking about a severe tear, surgery probably would have been involved.

If that makes me a “tough guy”, oh well.

Bottom line, we’ve seen a ton of weird injury-related situations with this team over the past few seasons. Whether it was Byron Jones or Will Fuller and his “finger.”

Back
Top Bottom