Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF

Waddle is vastly overrated, I just wanted to add that.

He has been about as creampuff as possible this year, still with the inconsistent body catching, and now not available when needed most.

Tyreek has dropped TD's in damn near every game we lost this year, also dropped 90+ yard TD against Dallas...

So much for being able to rely on these two when it matters.

**** this team, pushovers and zero mental toughness.

Bunch of Sports Physiologists and track guys, not enough football players on this roster...

Waddle soft, Ramsey not soft but uninterested in playing physical, Tua so soft, coaching staff soft, Fangio's nursing home bed is soft.

Cowherd was dead on, fake Gucci bag.

Yep cause that worked wonders in Balt...
I don't think we do significantly better at night vs Baltimore last week. Probably will be the same result at any time, sure, but I can prefer 1PM on a Dolphin message board 😂

I don't think we do significantly better at night vs Baltimore last week. Probably will be the same result at any time, sure, but I can prefer 1PM on a Dolphin message board 😂
Soft take, fits our team's style of play well...

Only a few saying this, or at least we were in the minority back then. Not everyone. Obviously I've agreed with you before, the Titans breakdown was beyond tragic, as was the finish of the Chiefs game, although much less so. Point is, we'd have needed to be better to have that happen. Not much better, which is why it's so frustrating - but a little- a little more focused, a little less celebratory, a little less prevent D, a little better conditioned (maybe).etc. etc. We're the exact same team, with the exact same results, but with Toney's foot, the #2 seed means so much to the views of the team, and it's success in the playoffs. Anyway, we beat the Bills, and neither of these are an issue.
All true. I just don’t see how anyone can go back to that Bills-Chiefs game and treat it as if it was a turning point in OUR season. Bottom line, if we didn‘t blow it against the Titans, it’s all a moot point.

I like Seiler … he’s a dawg. No BS. I want a team of guys like that!
Would love to add Holland as a dawg too.

But you know, sprained BOTH MCL's, never heard of that my entire life.

Instantly no longer a dawg.

Ramsey is an bored old dawg.

Wilkins is a dancing bear, sometime a Dawg.

But Dawgs on offense? None, and that's the problem..

Would love to add Holland as a dawg too.

But you know, sprained BOTH MCL's, never heard of that my entire life.

Instantly no longer a dawg.

Ramsey is an bored old dawg.

Wilkins is a dancing bear, sometime a Dawg.

But Dawgs on offense? None, and that's the problem..
I thought Hunt and Williams were dawgs. But with Hunt missing week after week with a soft tissue injury, I have to question that.

All true. I just don’t see how anyone can go back to that Bills-Chiefs game and treat it as if it was a turning point in OUR season. Bottom line, if we didn‘t blow it against the Titans, it’s all a moot point.
Got it. Funny how we can agree, but still "argue" ( and by "we" I mean all over the board not just here). I don't think anyone thinks a game between KC and Buffalo was a turning point in OUR season. Or at least that was never MY point, can't speak for others. My point, in fact was sorta, kinda, the opposite - how such an infinitely tiny thing that had absolutely nothing to do with any part of our team can impact so greatly both the views of our team, and our ultimate success level or lack thereof. I think we're all in agreement that we blew the Titans ending monumentally, and we'd be the #2 seed, if we didn't.

Different type of team than the Ravens.

Bills have barely been beating teams recently

Charges and Patriots

Miami has more than a chance.

Unfortunately the injuries doesn’t help.
I just watched the Bills-Pats game. Buffalo's defense put a lot of pressure on Zappe all game long. The Bills also benefited from several first half turnovers, and most of their points were the result of those turnovers. The Pats were also putting a lot of pressure on Allen, and most of his throws were off-target. If not for the bad INTs and two missed FGs, NE could have won that game. BTW, it was strange seeing Gesicki and Parker make plays!

NE's defense was constantly after Allen, but I don't know if Miami's defense is going to be able to do that. And, with the way the Bills defense came after Zappe, he actually looked fairly impressive with the way he was mostly able to avoid being sacked, and his mobility allowed him to run a bit, and he even ran for a TD. Now, it could be that Buffalo wasn't afraid of NE's passing game, so they went after the QB. If they put that amount of pressure on Tua, he may not finish the game.

Waddle soft, Ramsey not soft but uninterested in playing physical, Tua so soft, coaching staff soft, Fangio's nursing home bed is soft.

Cowherd was dead on, fake Gucci bag.
Speaking of soft ..

Tua will play bad OR he will play efficient BUT he won't be the Elite passer like we know he can be. We will lose this one and the following weekend. I hope I'm wrong, but we suck on primetime and Buffalo is going to be fired up to show they still own the division. JS I hope I'm wrong and they can break another narrative.

Back
Top Bottom