Bills/Dolphins tickets for sale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills/Dolphins tickets for sale

SmokeyPhinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Section 429, row 14. Retail value including s/h is 110.00. I'll sell them for 85.00. This includes 2 tickets for the game. Shipping is free from me. Compare 55.00/ticket to 47.00 from me.

Pigskinguy

The buffalo game IN buffalo is on October 17th. I have 2 tickets for that game in the lower level on the endzone (by the tunnel)

My honeymoon is preventing me from taking the trip up.

Interested? Face is 41 each.

NJFinsfan said:
Pigskinguy

The buffalo game IN buffalo is on October 17th. I have 2 tickets for that game in the lower level on the endzone (by the tunnel)

Why not take your honeymoon in Buffalo. :roflmao:

I wish i could. I have to miss my annual trips to New England AND Buffalo cause of this wedding.

Atleast i will be in Miami for all the home games this year though:)

Sending PM now

NJFinsfan said:
Pigskinguy

She's gotta learn that Sunday is football day. :eek:

I conned the wife into taking a trip to Niagra last year and I slipped down to buffalo for the dec. game. I wonder what Niagra is like when it isn't 10-20 degrees with like 15-20 mph winds blowing all the time. :lol:

phinphanphrommi said:
I conned the wife into taking a trip to Niagra last year and I slipped down to buffalo for the dec. game. I wonder what Niagra is like when it isn't 10-20 degrees with like 15-20 mph winds blowing all the time. :lol:

December is a really tough time to see the Falls. Late spring, summer, and early fall in Buffalo are very nice. In all seriousness, Western NY is an underrated area of the country. Boating, fishing, hiking, camping, skiing, etc. are all nearby, accessible, and very affordable.

Housing is inexpensive.

The three problems are
1) the economy (doesn't matter if you have a job)
2) the weather in winter (not much worse than NYC, Boston, Chicago, etc. etc.)
3) they only have semi-pro sports :lol:

Back
Top Bottom