Bills DT Ed Oliver was arrested on Saturday night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills DT Ed Oliver was arrested on Saturday night

I am torn between frustration with a very talented player doing something amazingly stupid...and gloating because Bills fans just got knocked down a few pegs.

Much to do about nothing.
Will get pled down to Wet Reckless.
2 Games Max
A dwi is nothing to sneeze at with a weapon too? He’s gonna have to be careful going forward and better grow up. I wouldn’t say it’s much to do about nothing, this puts him on the sights of the league going forward

A dwi is nothing to sneeze at with a weapon too? He’s gonna have to be careful going forward and better grow up. I wouldn’t say it’s much to do about nothing, this puts him on the sights of the league going forward

texas the Gun Charge is an add on. Can’t be charged alone. One able to be charged because of the DWI. Once the DWI is pled down to Wet Reckless the Gun charge goes away. (Open Carry state).

texas the Gun Charge is an add on. Can’t be charged alone. One able to be charged because of the DWI. Once the DWI is pled down to Wet Reckless the Gun charge goes away. (Open Carry state).
Still stupid to get a DWI, you can’t say he’s very mature...

22 years old. Happens. I won’t throw stones from my glass house

you seem like a real class guy so I'm not gonna stomp in the crap
just to get some on you... but however you spin -- if this kid was on
our team I'd be concerned... sure he's a pro athlete and has a pro
athlete big $$$ attorney who will most likely get him off "cheap"
in terms of legality -- but I'd be concerned moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom