bills fan here, just wanted to drop in and say... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills fan here, just wanted to drop in and say...

Josh Allen

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
you guys should still be excited, its very hard to win with all the parity in the nfl. you guys i think have the best front 7 in the nfl

wake is top 5 pass rusher and 34 olb, koa misi was a great find and will be a star, dansby crowder and dobbins are as solid as you can get

you 34 dline is the best in the nfl.

langford is the best run stuffing 5 tech there is
soliai is a top 5 nt
starks is super strong and solid
merling and odrick offer solid depth all across the dline.

henne is not trent edwards, he has struggled but he is a decent starter. get some speed on offense and you guys can easily go 11-5

i would still draft a qb at 15 just becasue its a qb driven league and henne is still a question mark a little bit. draft 2 rbs either in rd 1 or trade down and get a extra 2nd and go rb qb, rb

anyways just wanted to drop and tell you im jealous of your front 7 on d and things are not as bad as you make them out to be for your team, you are very close.

best/john:3w:

I'm suspicious....but thankful.

I want to say something in return(mostly profanity), but as confused as i am, i will say Chan Gailey has had nothing but a positive impact on your team. They played teams tough and never ever gave up. The fact the Bills never seemed to have any sort of locker room stress is a testament to your team.

While in this day and age i cannot hate on a Bills fan. Nevertheless, i have my suspicions concerning your being a human being and if your intruder organism reaches civilized areas how long it would take to take over the entire world population(estimated 27,000 hours from first contact).

And you know the fins suck when....

i'd almost rather a troll

Those comments are much appreciated man! Thanks for coming behind enemy lines :up:

We should be excited because somehow this team is going to be improved based on what we saw last year?

Thank you for your kind words sir. In return I can offer up that I think Ryan Fitzpatrick is a damn good QB and I made a lot of money last season betting on the Bills with the spread!

Wow..... nice, polite, friendly, Bills fan. Don't see that everyday :) thanks John Bills are now my 2nd favorite team in the division! lololol

We should be excited because somehow this team is going to be improved based on what we saw last year?

Last year our D really turned things around and was top 10 in the NFL. So yes we should be excited if they fix the offense.

you guys should still be excited, its very hard to win with all the parity in the nfl. you guys i think have the best front 7 in the nfl

wake is top 5 pass rusher and 34 olb, koa misi was a great find and will be a star, dansby crowder and dobbins are as solid as you can get

you 34 dline is the best in the nfl.

langford is the best run stuffing 5 tech there is
soliai is a top 5 nt
starks is super strong and solid
merling and odrick offer solid depth all across the dline.

henne is not trent edwards, he has struggled but he is a decent starter. get some speed on offense and you guys can easily go 11-5

i would still draft a qb at 15 just becasue its a qb driven league and henne is still a question mark a little bit. draft 2 rbs either in rd 1 or trade down and get a extra 2nd and go rb qb, rb

anyways just wanted to drop and tell you im jealous of your front 7 on d and things are not as bad as you make them out to be for your team, you are very close.

best/john:3w:

You lost me at Crowder
"as solid as you can get"

Outside of getting a new QB and a personality transplant for the entire franchise, why is the offense going to make the same improvement the defense did? I could see us moving up 2 or 3 ranks, even 5 ranks, but that doesn't excite me.

No worries you guys still have the better QB.....but with the draft I would trade with the Chargers....get their 1st Rd Pick 18 and 3rd Rd Pick 18....Chargers get Miami's pick 15 and still hold two 2nd round picks and a 3rd (2nd Rd Pick 18 and the Jets 2nd Rd pick, along with the Seahawks 3rd Rd Pick).

Then trade with the Bears (who are desperately seeking a OT--> maybe they draft Castonzo, Solder, or Carimi) Bears get Pick 18 in the 1st Rd, Miami gets 1st Rd Pick 29 and 2nd Rd pick 29.

Leaving us with:
Rd 1, Pick 29: Christian Ponder QB, FSU/ Ryan Mallet QB, Arkansas
Rd 2, Pick 29: DeMarco Murray RB, Oklahoma
Rd 3, Pick 15: D.J. Williams TE, Arkansas
Rd 3, Pick 18: Kristopher O'Dowd C/OG, USC
Rd 4, Pick 15: Sam Acho LB/DE, Texas
Rd 5, Pick 15: Taiwan Jones RB, Eastern Washington
Rd 6, Pick 15: Jordan Cameron TE, USC
Rd 7, Pick 15: DeMarcus Van Dyke CB, Miami
Rd 7(compensatory pick): Darvin Adams WR, Auburn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back