Bills fan opinion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan opinion

ItsOurTime32 said:
the past 2 weeks mularkey has abandoned the run when ronnie was doing decent
in the pit game he scored 2 td's and in the bills game he was averaging almost 5 yards a carry
he can't keep giving culpepper all these attempts when our line is clearly run blocking better then our pass protection and culpepper is making mistakes that shouldn't be made
if he is still bother by his knee then did we make the right decision in getting culpepper instead of brees? im starting to question the decision made by the front office in this pickup

key to victory= give ronnie the ball!
Thats how Mularkey killed us last year. There were games when McGahee only had around 10 carries.

At crucial situation in both games I think we just didnt execute. I cant blame the play calling because in both games we had great opportunity to win. Our players are just not executing.

Its right back to last year except you got zgonina crying for PT, Mcmike crying about blocking, which he should be doing more of since he drops one and goes offsides twice. People bitchin about lance shulters. I think there is more wrong on the inside than what you see outside.

Back
Top Bottom