Bills fan you beat the CHEATS ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan you beat the CHEATS !

Rico99

Practice Squad
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS !!! I am so happy you guys beat the cheats ! I can not stand them !
having said the next 3 games are against us and the KC game .
3 easy wins . Maybe 2 easy wins you guys might blow the KC game and end up being 2-1 in the next 3 games
We are bad ! Not very bad but our defense is not good . yes the Colts game was a great game in the snow but I have to be real . It was the Colts ! One of the worst teams in the NFL . Our defense has only forced 5 turnovers in the last 7 games . One of the fewest in the NFL and we have the worst defense against the pass in the NFL and a very bad secondary . Our offense is a bit better but not much / we don not even know who the Quarterback will be next Sunday !
We will go 0-3 in the next 3 games .
Hoping for a miracle and we sweep you guys but that is not gonna happen
I say the probability of us being swept is 90 % a split I would say 8 % and us sweeping you guys only a 2 % probability
Good luck , wishing you the best . GO BILLS !

Well I appreciate the support but Miami lost five games in a row to amongst other QBs Fitzgerald. They have looked good for two straight games but Buffalo has put up a lot of points against them the last few years. I expect nothing less going forward. It really is battle of the bad. I think they split.

Is Thad Lewis on the team?

Don't care if we were going into Buffalo at 13-0 with you guys 0-13. Doesn't matter. Division game. Ugly weather. Anything can happen.

It's nice to win but this season all I care about going forward is continued progression, especially with the young talent.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! I am so happy you guys beat the cheats ! I can not stand them !
having said the next 3 games are against us and the KC game .
3 easy wins . Maybe 2 easy wins you guys might blow the KC game and end up being 2-1 in the next 3 games
We are bad ! Not very bad but our defense is not good . yes the Colts game was a great game in the snow but I have to be real . It was the Colts ! One of the worst teams in the NFL . Our defense has only forced 5 turnovers in the last 7 games . One of the fewest in the NFL and we have the worst defense against the pass in the NFL and a very bad secondary . Our offense is a bit better but not much / we don not even know who the Quarterback will be next Sunday !
We will go 0-3 in the next 3 games .
Hoping for a miracle and we sweep you guys but that is not gonna happen
I say the probability of us being swept is 90 % a split I would say 8 % and us sweeping you guys only a 2 % probability
Good luck , wishing you the best . GO BILLS !

I hope you're right! But this is a division game against a true rival with players that have a history with our organization. I don't think it will be an easy game, but I hope you're still right. :)

Buffalo was looking legit at the beginning of the year.

I never like our chances in the snow. We've played two great games in a row which we've done before only to lay an egg later. Should be intersting

Ozzy rules!!

Yes we played great last night but we're still the Dolphins and I can see what ever QB you use will play like a Super Star against us. Don't let the Pats game fool you. We suck

We’re winning out boys. As for the Bills, I actually like the direction you guys are going and I applaud dumping players that don’t buy in while hoarding draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom