Bills Fans on this forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans on this forum

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
I have no problem if Bill's fans want to come here to chat since they prob do not have the fan support themselves to have a great chatboard like this for their team.

However, if you are going to be on this board, how about not being here just to be d*cks, and to post crap about signing all the players Miami is going after based on pure speculation.

Yes this in reponse to whoever posted that Woody already signed based on an article on SI.

Amen. If you come to our house, play nice, and take the broom (sweep!) when you go!

Originally posted by glh205
I have no problem if Bill's fans want to come here to chat since they prob do not have the fan support themselves to have a great chatboard like this for their team.

However, if you are going to be on this board, how about not being here just to be d*cks, and to post crap about signing all the players Miami is going after based on pure speculation.

Yes this in reponse to whoever posted that Woody already signed based on an article on SI.

I posted that article and I have been a dolphin fan for the longest time. I was just sharing with every one else what I had found, that's all. :)

For the most part, I agree with you in that these Bills' fans are pretty decent. The only thing that annoys me is they tend to take any thread and try to turn it into a buff / mia discussion, which gets annoying.

I like ''em all though, for the most part.

Definitely Surtainrulz23! We are MUCH better than most Pat or Jet fans...

:tongue:

If a fin's fan posted the woody article, I apologize to the Bill's fans of the group.

Everyone for most part is nice, btu it does get annoying having to have a Bills-Fins discussion about who is better every post

Originally posted by baalworship
Definitely Surtainrulz23! We are MUCH better than most Pat or Jet fans...

:tongue:

I HATE Jet and Pat fans!

Originally posted by glh205
If a fin's fan posted the woody article, I apologize to the Bill's fans of the group.

Everyone for most part is nice, btu it does get annoying having to have a Bills-Fins discussion about who is better every post

That is what is funny about it. There really isn't a need for discussion. Miami swept Bufallo and ended up winnign four more games last year. There isn't a question of who is better. What happens is Bills fans start nitpicking about the coach, gm, and/or a bunch of little things and some fans here let it get under their skin.

For the most part I don't mind the Bills fans. I can't say that I like them, but I wouldn't punch 'em in the face if I saw them walking down the street....except for circlingwagons. :lol: :jk: :tongue:

I'd suggest that you take a breath and relax a little bit, then watch Clump and Circling Wagons for a while. Clump is a cap expert who brings lots of knowledge here and puts much effort into our Salary Cap page, -- it's basically his and Muck's doing. He's also a premium member, meaning that he kicks in $84/yr to help cover costs. Those who are not premium members are essentially guests here and Clump is a host. Mighty sporting for a fan of a rival team, eh?

CW usually leaves hard smack for the Depths of the Sea forum, where everything goes. In the main forum, he's a knowledgeable, no nonsense poster who adds insight, even if we don't agree or don't wanna hear it. He's also posted genuinely funny things, like, twice.

They're both good men and assets to this site.

P4E

Originally posted by Samphin

That is what is funny about it. There really isn't a need for discussion. Miami swept Bufallo and ended up winnign four more games last year. There isn't a question of who is better. What happens is Bills fans start nitpicking about the coach, gm, and/or a bunch of little things and some fans here let it get under their skin.

For the most part I don't mind the Bills fans. I can't say that I like them, but I wouldn't punch 'em in the face if I saw them walking down the street....except for circlingwagons. :lol: :jk: :tongue:

You would punch me in the face?? :cry:

Back
Top Bottom