Bills Fans quotes from the Locker Room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans quotes from the Locker Room

Pink_Dove

Animus facit nobilem
Reaction score
Should be a good game on Sunday...However the fins look overmatched according to Buffalo Fans...:cry: ..I am posting this because I have been surprised by the quantity of Bills fans posting here and they're brashness...too loud to my liking....:evil:

Maybe our fins should post this in their locker room..

On the Buffalo Offense (why even bother showing up Zach their O is unstoppable)

our offense is smoking hot

our O's been looking pretty unstoppable all year

NOBODY'S been able to stop Bledsoe and the Bills from putting up big numbers and lots of points so far THIS YEAR. I see no reason why that should change on Sunday.

Do you really think that Fletcher can cover Reed? Do you really think Thomas can cover Reimersma??? GET REAL!!!

BTW this has to be one of my favs above..Thomas a 5 time all pro covering Jay Riemersma notorious TE the bills tried all offseason to get rid of?? as the say GET REAL....

Buffalo's ST's a notorious weak point:

our ST's isn't a weakness anymore. Our coverage teams have really stepped up and played outstanding the last couple weeks. We also have one of the best punters and kickers in the league too.

And Finally Miami's attack:

Miami's attack? HA...what attack? All we need to do is put 8 in the box, and it may be lights out. Just stop Ricky and your done. Your passing attack will be non-existant this week.
You honestly think that either one of them will have a game of any quality? Right now the only people on your offense I worry about are Williams and McMichael

Just stop Ricky and your done??? Well i guess we were done versus Denver last week huh...

Anway i found these things interesting since the only thing that matters right now is Wins and Losses...Miami is 6-1 and Buffalo 3-3

Considering Drew's blind side protector LT Mike Williams is out and that the Bills are still allowing 130.7 yards a game on the ground i think that lighting a fire under Our D or the fans is not the way to go...We shall see..Good Luck... :fire:

Mike Williams never played LT for the Bills.

Originally posted by Pink_Dove

Anway i found these things interesting since the only thing that matters right now is Wins and Losses...Miami is 6-1 and Buffalo 3-3

Considering Drew's blind side protector LT Mike Williams is out and that the Bills are still allowing 130.7 yards a game on the ground i think that lighting a fire under Our D or the fans is not the way to go...We shall see..Good Luck... :fire:

............You are not 6-1 yet. I know most dolphin fans are ****y and arrogant but the game has not been played yet.

................When did Drew Bledsoe become a left hand QB? WIlliams is our RT!

...................I don't think we are going to light a fire under your D. Do you think your D gives a rats butt what Buffalo fans think. How is lighting a fire under the dolphan fans gonna help your team on Sunday?

Don't get so offended that we think we have a chance.
I have read many posts here that basically a lot of you think the phins are stone cold locks for the Super Bowl. You guys have seen fast starts before! Don't you learn you lessons!

I meant that because Chambers and Gadsden are out. When they get back, I am worried about them. I said "RIGHT NOW." Didn't mean to shout that though.

Originally posted by dolfan06
and gadsden and chambers just stand around? i think taylor will change a few minds!

OK.......what do you base that statement on? The guy has never played an NFL game but he's gonna light it up and be a pro-bowler! OK........whatever!

Originally posted by RebaJosh

OK.......what do you base that statement on? The guy has never played an NFL game but he's gonna light it up and be a pro-bowler! OK........whatever!
i think you're a bit delusional here, i mentioned 3 guys, every one is a starter.

where do you get this crap, "he hasn't played a down in the nfl!"

Don't ask, Don't tell 06. Who knows whats going through these guys minds.

RebaJosh - We aren't laughing because you think you have a chance. We are laughing because your little friends think this is already a win. They are SEVERELY underestimating this team's D, and passing attack. Hopefully sense will snap back into their heads on Sunday......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Don't ask, Don't tell 06. Who knows whats going through these guys minds.

RebaJosh - We aren't laughing because you think you have a chance. We are laughing because your little friends think this is already a win. They are SEVERELY underestimating this team's D, and passing attack. Hopefully sense will snap back into their heads on Sunday......
he/she must have clicked the wrong quote button, its the bottom one on BBI!;)

We are the RASPUTIN of the NFL. Didn't we prove that last week?? Ray Lucas will step right in and do the job. Only question is......WHO WILL HE THROW IT TOO?? Chambers and Gadsden will be out. McKnight will be forced to start (healthy or not), along with Dedric Ward. We're down to 2.5 healthy WRs.

McKnight and Ward are good players. But my question is WHO'S GOING TO GO OVER THE MIDDLE?? McMichael will. But he can't be the only one. You've got to get a WR in the middle. And neither McKnight nor Ward are known for holding onto the ball. I expect more 2 TE sets this week to compensate for the loss of CC and OG.

BTW - I heard that if Jamar Fletcher doesn't shape up.....J.B Brown has been contacted since he can do what Fletcher did in Week 2 at half the price. I also read that Todd Doxson has been brought back in for a look (since he's familiar with Norv's option attack) and that Scott Miller is available for punt returns.

This is my first post so out of respect I'll keep it short.... I don't see any reason (at all) that Ricky can't run for a buck and a half this weekend. The Bills have been giving up almost 5 yards a carry on the ground - I think the avg is like 4.7. On the other side of the ball; they are averaging less than 4 yards a carry. Plus, I think Bledsoe has thrown 19 or so INT's. Now....take those ground stats and flip them around and you've got the Fins rushing stats- averaging almost 5 yards a carry and giving up less than 4 yards a carry. Oh yeah and one more thing to factor in!!......Bledsoe has to throw against who!!?? ....Oh yeah ....thats right,... Madison & Surtain. Now that to me smells like a Dolphin win by a couple of TD's. And Lucas does not have to have a great game, either.

Who cares what Bills fans think. I don't, they are a waste of time. I just thin kit's funny that they post stupid $hit on our boards. WHy waste time like that?? Like why waste time making the post I am right now?

:monkey: BILLS!!

Bledsoe has 19 INTS? What? Try 2016 Yards, 14 TDs, 5 INTs. Sounds more like MVP stats so far. What are Ray Lucas' stats? You all seem pretty ****y considering how many injuries your team has and their history of falling apart after a great start.

Originally posted by Muck
McKnight and Ward are good players. But my question is WHO'S GOING TO GO OVER THE MIDDLE?? McMichael will. But he can't be the only one.

The other person that will go over the middle besides Randy McMichael is DESMOND CLARK. I think we will play a two tight end set most the game to spare our third receiver just incase of an injury to Ward or McKnight (God forbid). We will run the ball down their throats and use a lot of playaction and rollouts because that is Lucas's strength (throw on the run). Screens and dumps to our RB's and passes to both of our TEs because of the poor pass coverage of their safeties and SLOW LBs. I'm not worried about their vaunted passing attack because our defense is healthy and I will take the Fins defense vs their offense over their defense vs. the Fins offense any day.

Back
Top Bottom