Bills Fans thoughts on who we should pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans thoughts on who we should pick

Wow, tough crowd :lol:

Consider this, FH's cap expert is from BZ. there isn't a poster here (finfan or otherwise) that has done a better job than Clump in figuring out your cap.

The "trade Rosenfels for a draft pick " thread here was a smart one :lol:

There has been a recent inlfux of finfans on BZ and have stayed and talked football. If BZ was a joke like some posters here think, those finfans wouldn't have stayed.

Justasportsfan said:
Wow, tough crowd :lol:

Consider this, FH's cap expert if from BZ. there isn't a poster here (finfan or otherwise) that has done a better job than Clump in figuring out your cap.

The "trade Rosenfels for a draft pick " thread here was a smart one :lol:

Therre has been a recent inlfux of finfans on BZ and have stayed and talked football. If BZ was a joke like some posters here think, those finfans wouldn't have stayed.

I'll stick up for most the Bill fans there. But just like every site, here included you get your wise @$$es. On the most part they just like to talk football like we do. But if you go over there and act like an @$$, then you will get it back!

DolphinDevil28 said:
:rolleyes:

You can never seriously talk football with Bills fans.

i think you should take R. Brown. i did think you should pick Johnson but since then yall restructured Seau's contract so its not a problem.

most of the time, when i give an opinion on what the fins should do, and a fin fan doesnt like my opinion they turn the conversation in to a anti-bills argument insted of talking about my post.

any time i say: AJ is not a good QB, or the fins wont get to 8-8 next season.... it starts to go off topic...

:poke:

Can't we all just get along? Obviously there are some Bills fans you can talk football out. Same goes for every team's boards. Some have people who are respectful and some have immature a$$holes. As you've all noticed, that goes for around here at Finheaven of course. I like it when a respectful fan from another board comes along because it's great to talk football about with them, not to mention debate football with them.

And as for Clumpy... not just a Bills fans I respect, but a Bills fan that I look forward to hearing what he has to say. ;)
Clumpy, you're the man!

So ya see... every team's board has their great posters who are well respected and are a pleasure to talk football with. Except for Jets fan.

At least none of them suggested we draft Timmy Chang :lol:

painnotpleasure said:
Can't we all just get along? Obviously there are some Bills fans you can talk football out. Same goes for every team's boards. Some have people who are respectful and some have immature a$$holes. As you've all noticed, that goes for around here at Finheaven of course. I like it when a respectful fan from another board comes along because it's great to talk football about with them, not to mention debate football with them.

And as for Clumpy... not just a Bills fans I respect, but a Bills fan that I look forward to hearing what he has to say. ;)
Clumpy, you're the man!

So ya see... every team's board has their great posters who are well respected and are a pleasure to talk football with. Except for Jets fan.

Exactly!! Well said PNP

Semedi said:
Clumpy being our cap expert doesn't mean anything, he's a closet Dolphins fan :o

I can't believe Clumpy didn't jump in here with, "dems fightning words". which is what he normally says when we accuse him of being a closet phin fan..actually he's just good people...I like a lot of the fans on BZ, have met a lot of them at functions they have here in MD. I've been to some of them get togethers..good people..When you do want to talk football, there's plenty who will do that with you.. They have their homers, just like we have ours..They will kill me for this, but I miss a guy called Wys on their boards, most of them don't like the way he posts..I do, because I think he tells it like it is. Mostly he's been dead on...he murdered D. Bledsoe, and was pretty much right from day one when the bills acquired Drew. Most didn't want to hear it, even I disagree with a lot of his assessments, but the bottom line and I knew this, Drew couldn't scramble and made a lot of bad decisions.

Back
Top Bottom