Bills Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans

Oboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it interesting how all these Bills fans keep saying how fin fans are all "fair weather", yet now since the Bills went 2-0 there seems to be a LOT more "Bills Fans"?? The Bills fans that have been here for a while are usually somewhat knowledgeable and you can at least have an intelligent conversation with them. However all the new Bills posters are just talking smack. I just hope that after we win on Sunday, these new posters are still around. Of course they probably won't be posting much then...

I am sure all the Bills fans are going to blast me for this, and that is fine. They just show their true colors more...

GO DOLPHINS!

Dam Marino is one of the biggest bandwagon jumper. Picks the fins @ the start of the season, switches to the Titans after the fins lost to the texans and is now back on board after beating the Jets . :rolleyes:

Yes there are bandwagon jumpers in every fansbase. My question is, why did Bryan Cox and another announcer w/o hesitation say the finfan are the most fickle fans in the league?

There are 32 teams and yet "w/o hesitation" they both said finfans.

Fair enough... Heck I won't disagree with that. For the most part there are a LOT of fickle dolphin fans. I just thought it was funny that all these new Bills posters just blast the fins for that and yet they just showed up after the Bills are 2-0. By no means does this imply you justa. You have been here for a while, and are usually very objective.

Philly fans are very fickle as well..

Maybe the phins = AFC fickle fanbase and philly = NFC fickle fanbase

Oboy, there's lots more Bills fans here because we play you guys this week. I've been on the boards for the last two years & it happens every year...It's actually pretty tame compared to previous years, believe it or not.

I totally disagree. Bills fans have always been there. Even when the bills sucked. Bills have 85,000 seats...and they always sell out. Miami has trouble selling out its 76,000. Think about it though....what else is there to do in Buffalo. If you have ever been there.....that's about all they have. ;) What else is there to do in Miami....everything.

Originally posted by Sean_C
I totally disagree. Bills fans have always been there. Even when the bills sucked. Bills have 85,000 seats...and they always sell out. Miami has trouble selling out its 76,000. Think about it though....what else is there to do in Buffalo. If you have ever been there.....that's about all they have. ;) What else is there to do in Miami....everything.

No they don't always sell out... I used to live in Rochester and I remember I would be happy cause they would black out alot and put the fins on instead... when the did sell out it was usually a division game or Wegman's would buy up all the tickets.
Remeber that huge comeback in the playoffs against the Oilers? that was blacked out.

If that Oilers-Bills play-off game was blacked out, does that just mean that NO game at all was televised? Since it was the play-offs, that would have meant that it was the only game played during that time slot.

The bills -oilers game was sold out. Not in time for the deadline. You forgot to add that gottahave :rolleyes:

Dolphins fans turn so fast on players because we're used to winning. We expect our teams to be upper tier. Buffalo fans are thrilled when their team looks like it may hit the lofty goal of .500.

As for Dan Marino..Hello? He's a sports casters. Alot of sportscasters change their pick. It's not unheard of. Besides Chris Berman and Pete Prisco, alot of people try not to let their biases show. Miami no longer looks like an AFC Champ kind of team for the moment, so he changes his pick. It's only news down in Miami, everyone else has changed their picks unless they have a specific segment where they look back..

No they don't always sell out... I used to live in Rochester and I remember I would be happy cause they would black out alot and put the fins on instead... when the did sell out it was usually a division game or Wegman's would buy up all the tickets.

Let me put it this way. And after this, I'm done becaues I tired of defending buffalo pills. Statisticaly, the sell out faster and more than Miami does...with 10,000 more seats to fill. Last year Miami almost did not sell out of 5 or 6 games, but thanks to companies like Vorizon, they bought the ramaining 1700 or so tickets so the game would not be blacked out. All I am saying is the Bills have less fair weather fans than Miami does and they just did not all the sudden decide to be Bills fans because they are good now.

Originally posted by justafan
The bills -oilers game was sold out. Not in time for the deadline. You forgot to add that gottahave :rolleyes:

Sorry Justa... I just remember it was not on TV..
much like the Fins last couple playoff games then.. sold out... but not in time.

Originally posted by Sean_C

Let me put it this way. And after this, I'm done becaues I tired of defending buffalo pills. Statisticaly, the sell out faster and more than Miami does...with 10,000 more seats to fill. Last year Miami almost did not sell out of 5 or 6 games, but thanks to companies like Vorizon, they bought the ramaining 1700 or so tickets so the game would not be blacked out. All I am saying is the Bills have less fair weather fans than Miami does and they just did not all the sudden decide to be Bills fans because they are good now.

You're right... the decieded that in the early 90's when the Bills started going to the super bowls.. before that there was not nearly as many fans and it did not sell out as often.

Back
Top Bottom