Bills Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans

Some of Miami's fanbase is fickle, and the truth is that I've noticed this more since I've started visiting these boards. It's okay to be pissed, disappointed, and aggravated temporarily about ones team, but to give up on them one week and hail them the next(after a win), means that you are not a "true" fan at all. These "persons" can't understand loyalty. Some of the Bengal's fans stay true, year after crappy year, and never give up on them to hope that one day they will hit those playoffs. Mark my words,"One day the Bengals will make the playoffs."

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

Sorry Justa... I just remember it was not on TV..
much like the Fins last couple playoff games then.. sold out... but not in time.

Yup. Just like the fins. Difference is, lots of empty seats during the fins games.

Understand one thing as well, the bills have a way smaller market than the fins. fins have one of the biggest market w/c may have diminished w/ the addition of the Jags but still is a bigger market compared to the bills despite.

It would be a more fair analysis if you compare the fins market to bigger market teams.

We are outdone by small markets like the Packs. That I will concede to, but fins?

The Bills did renovate a couple of years ago and now they have around 73,000 seats, but now they have more premium boxes.

I agree with you Justa, The Buffalo Bills are more like the Rochester/Syracuse/Toronto Bills b/c of the market.

Back
Top Bottom