Bills fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans

Jax is putting a wipping on now. EJ is stinking it up.

So Rex was complaining about sideline to QB communication issues today. Turns out the batteries were low in the base unit which is the team's responsibility. Looks like the Jets just packed up and brought the clown show to Buffalo. :lol:

This is what a Bill's fan posted on another site. :lol:

"Rex lady and gentlemen is problem #1
Reasons:
-This team has regressed especially defense
-This team has no control, can't play under cool or with penalties
-Bad personnel moves (cutting Thigpen, singing Moore) (cutting J. Gay)
-The Jets look twenty times better without him
-Has not won back to back games since 2012
-Focused more on extra curricular activities than winning( making online captains vs. Marrone, eating dog biscuits, jumping out of planes)
-this team has adopted his characteristics...arrogance without backing anything up
-Whenever anything goes wrong he looks for an excuse (penalties, injuries)
-Gets out coached a majority of the time

I believe we'll win enough games just to keep him back for another year (6 to 7) while also not getting a top 10 pick. Then after he proves to be to be inept again in year two, we'll blow the thing up and starts a rebuild AGAIN. We need to get rid of rex before this thing explodes."

EJ is the first QB in NFL history to lose a game in 3 different countries. Not bad in only 16 starts :lol:

This is what a Bill's fan posted on another site. :lol:

"Rex lady and gentlemen is problem #1
Reasons:
-This team has regressed especially defense
-This team has no control, can't play under cool or with penalties
-Bad personnel moves (cutting Thigpen, singing Moore) (cutting J. Gay)
-The Jets look twenty times better without him
-Has not won back to back games since 2012
-Focused more on extra curricular activities than winning( making online captains vs. Marrone, eating dog biscuits, jumping out of planes)
-this team has adopted his characteristics...arrogance without backing anything up
-Whenever anything goes wrong he looks for an excuse (penalties, injuries)
-Gets out coached a majority of the time

I believe we'll win enough games just to keep him back for another year (6 to 7) while also not getting a top 10 pick. Then after he proves to be to be inept again in year two, we'll blow the thing up and starts a rebuild AGAIN. We need to get rid of rex before this thing explodes."
I have to admit that I was envious that we had Philbin and Buffalo got Ryan. However, in light of current situations, this is funny as hell! Campbell>Ryan!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

EJ is the first QB in NFL history to lose a game in 3 different countries. Not bad in only 16 starts :lol:
I love EJ as a person but he can't read a defense and never could. He's also not accurate and never was. Great kid but a backup QB, that's it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Rex's act does get old pretty quick especially after a few loses. I predict he will be somebodies D coordinator in a year or two.

As we all know, boards get down after a bad loss or two. The Bills board is no different and there are numerous threads calling for Wrecks' head already. If the Bills do wind up with a disappointing season I wonder what the Pegulas will do. I find it hard to believe they would fire him after 1 year but that defense has regressed pretty remarkably.

I'm not surprised that the Bills wound up turning into a dumpster fire under Rex so quickly. He basically got the go-ahead to turn his act up to 11 from the ownership and the results have been pretty predictable, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom