Bills Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans

FinsDontGiveIn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think our threads would be a lot more well thought out if we payed no attention to Bills Fans. Simply do not respond. The Bills fans that post here are obviously mentally challenged, they don't even have enough sense to go on their own site! I just can't stand going to a thread, it's invaded by a sorry *ss Bills fan.....something that could make for some good conversation turns into a pissing match. Don't take this the wrong way, I love a good arguement between myself and someone who roots for our team but I'm tired of listening to un thought out Billcrap. (especially this "wagon circler" nerd) I want to be compared to the world champs, not their ho-hum team. All we have to do is simply not respond to them and maybe they will go away! I just want to talk Dolphin football, I could care less about the bills....it appears to me that the are the easiest opponents on our scedule, that's it.

Why do people care so much that Bills fans post on our site? Seems all of a sudden a lot of people are complaining about it.

sounds good to me :up: . But there are some Bills fans that are alright, like justasportsfan, he can be annoying sometimes, but he's alright. BillsCA is cool too, he's like one of the few Billsfans that is for the most part un-biased, and he's open minded, which some bills fans aren't.

I post on a bills fan's site, so I aint got a problem with them posting here--sometimes it can add to a debate--I dont really see why it would stop anyone from posting what they want to? As long as it is constructive or funny

Sounds to me like they bother you! Respond if you want, don't if you want. I don't see the big deal!

When I post about the fins its my opinion of the fins, then there is undoubtedly a post that will read:

sHOVE it up you a$$ Jill LOSERMAN.

Moulds is old, and Willis's knee is gonna blow out!!

I give credit where it is due for fins players. I critique Bills player, and other players. If you don't like my opinion sorry.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I think our threads would be a lot more well thought out if we payed no attention to Bills Fans. Simply do not respond. The Bills fans that post here are obviously mentally challenged, they don't even have enough sense to go on their own site! I just can't stand going to a thread, it's invaded by a sorry *ss Bills fan.....something that could make for some good conversation turns into a pissing match. Don't take this the wrong way, I love a good arguement between myself and someone who roots for our team but I'm tired of listening to un thought out Billcrap. (especially this "wagon circler" nerd) I want to be compared to the world champs, not their ho-hum team. All we have to do is simply not respond to them and maybe they will go away! I just want to talk Dolphin football, I could care less about the bills....it appears to me that the are the easiest opponents on our scedule, that's it.

Their fans are no different than our fans, some can really talk football, some just want to rip you if you allow it. But mostly their fun..I love going to the Billszone and killing Justa on a homer post.. :D

Plus a Bills fan adds to our site, without Clumpy, who does the Salary page. Some of you guys need to lighten up! As MDFINFAN says, some add to the site! And not just Bill fans, but all teams.

Some Bills fans are good knowledge about football and it is interesting to hear what they have to say. If you dont like listening to Bills fans then quit your complaining and just put them on your ignore list. Plus, its kind of fun to argu with a Bills fans.

Back
Top Bottom