Bills Game "event" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Game "event"

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
I Am Doing My Annual Opening Day Trip To Miami This Year....it Will Be My 40th Birthday Too.....so I Am Going To Make It Fun( It Always Is Anyway) I Am Going To Be At The Loews Hotel With Some Friends From Home And Am Interested In Seeing If Any Of The Premium Members Are Interested In Getting A Gathering There. Aj, I Could Cover The Open Bar Tab And We Could Throw In Some Extras And Maybe Extend An Invite To Any Donators Over $75.00 During The Year.......just An Idea To Spike Donations. anyway, I Am Willing To Go All Out With Some Plans, My Expense For Finheaven If Anyone Has Ideas. Instead Of Donating This Year, Maybe I Can Do This Event For Fun. Any Ideas??????

Tim (grt8)

Wow!
I think it is an awesome gesture. I think we should really turn this into a combination fund raiser/appreciation event for Finheaven. Maybe get some items to auction off as door prizes etc.
I am in the hotel business and do some consulting on South Beach often. I would gladly help you organize the event and meet with the Lowes people etc. It would be easy for me to do and I speak the language.

What do you think?

That would be great if you helped organize. Lets see what else comes together. Auction of some Tickets to the event too? I have some ability to get great seats at the game and we could auction those?

Tickets would be awesome. I think we can get hold of some memorablia too. Keep me posted on how things progress. I will gladly do anything I can.

fin-atic said:
Tickets would be awesome. I think we can get hold of some memorablia too. Keep me posted on how things progress. I will gladly do anything I can.

i will keep you posted, but in order to plan this i will need some members to post here on their availability and some ideas

Okay I Did Get Two Tickets 143 Row 10.......i Say We Auction Them Off By Guessing Which Stripper Has Them In Her Bra? 20 Guys, Wild Night....women Galore And The Happy Winners From The Finheaven Auction In A Limo To The Game.....night Out Prior....yadda Yadda.....any Ideas?

GRT8 said:
Okay I Did Get Two Tickets 143 Row 10.......i Say We Auction Them Off By Guessing Which Stripper Has Them In Her Bra? 20 Guys, Wild Night....women Galore And The Happy Winners From The Finheaven Auction In A Limo To The Game.....night Out Prior....yadda Yadda.....any Ideas?

OMG...and to think I'm in Australia right now. WTF is wrong w/ me? I need to return home so I can get in on this action.

BTW, I had my 40th earlier this year...would have killed to do a phins game w/ good company....

keep in touch we will get some plans together!

My best freinds father owns a sports bar that opens in may. it's in north broward but he can get us the entire bar and memorbilia to give away, and could possibly get a player appearence given the time and if we have appropriate resorces. I love events so I will be more then gald to help plan. I have many contacts and many people with contacts in broward county. Let me know if i can participate in any means.

great, we will keep in touch...let me know the location and what he wants to reserve the place......we will see how many are coming and this is a great start. if we had the bar and my tickets to give away.....a limo we are off to a good start. I remember a friend said a good way to auction of tickets.....get 10 people to compete for the tickets and give them in front of the crowd a list of 5 things to accomplish and the first is the winner.
1. some panties
2. a bra
3.two girls to make out with on stage
4etc,etc........

good for single guys...the winner gets the limo ride with 5 friends for the night.

tickets to the game and tailgate party
1.auction off in the bar to highest bidder............

remember this is a fun event I am shooting for................

I love it!
A Wing I live in WPB so let me know and I will help.
I am totally in on this.

A Wing....just let us know the particulars when you find out.

I think I am down for the Bills game, I can donate my tickets, they are upper level, but closer down to the bottom. Just got them so I cannot remember where. Otherwise if I do make it then, count me to party with you all.

My 40th is next year and I am doing a big party then, break into the midlife crisis in style:D

Back
Top Bottom