Bills Game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Game...

phins#1fan

Starter
Reaction score
Well I just turned 16..and for my bday my dads GF got me and him a bus trip to the Bills game on 12/17...were commin from PA..and were stayin at the Howard Johnson in Canada..and we get to tailgate before the game..so i was j/w if ne1 else was goin to that game and if they wanted to meet up??

phins#1fan said:
Well I just turned 16..and for my bday my dads GF got me and him a bus trip to the Bills game on 12/17...were commin from PA..and were stayin at the Howard Johnson in Canada..and we get to tailgate before the game..so i was j/w if ne1 was else was goin to that game and if they wanted to meet up??

I live in T.Dot..I am STRONGLY considering taking a trip down to buffalo as well wit my buddies..The only thing that might stop me are my financial commitments..

I will be there. Staying at the Econo Lodge South about 3 miles from the Ralph. Will be tailgating with Clumpy and the boys/girls from BillsZone at the Helmet Crew taligate

phins#1fan said:
Well I just turned 16..and for my bday my dads GF got me and him a bus trip to the Bills game on 12/17...were commin from PA..and were stayin at the Howard Johnson in Canada..and we get to tailgate before the game..so i was j/w if ne1 else was goin to that game and if they wanted to meet up??

Hell of a birthday present. :shakeno:

I would have asked for a car. :wink:

There always is a lot of Fins Fans at the Bills game and we are usually louder...the last i heard, the game is also in danger of being blacked out as there are still 8,000 seats remaining for the game

I'll be coming from PA as well. We should definetly get a fixed meeting spot and tailgate.

Back
Top Bottom