Bills game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills game

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we can score a few points like 14-17 I think we can win this game, as long as the defense that showed up against the eagles doesn't show up.

Bledsoe is just playing awful, holding onto the ball to long, and if we play phsycial on moulds I am pretty sure we can shut them down.

If our offense continues to play well I think we can come out of htis game with a win. And hpefully a titans and broncoes loss :-)

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
If we can score a few points like 14-17 I think we can win this game, as long as the defense that showed up against the eagles doesn't show up.

Bledsoe is just playing awful, holding onto the ball to long, and if we play phsycial on moulds I am pretty sure we can shut them down.

If our offense continues to play well I think we can come out of htis game with a win. And hpefully a titans and broncoes loss :-)
i thought moulds was out for tomorrow and possibly the rest of the year (next week)

Oh really? Wow, sorry I have not been keeping up to much on the bills, I knew he was hurt, didn't know he was out and possible out for the year? Even though there is only 2 weeks left in their season.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Oh really? Wow, sorry I have not been keeping up to much on the bills, I knew he was hurt, didn't know he was out and possible out for the year? Even though there is only 2 weeks left in their season.
well i dont either but i was watching espn news and it was reported there that he could miss.

yeah lets hope we can stop travis henry if we can then we should have no problem winning only if our o can produce some points.

Bledsoe has had a lot of awful games this season. The win three weeks ago vs. the Giants was one of his best games of the season. Against the Jets two weeks ago he was off target and attempted very few passes. The Jets couldn't stop the run though. He was so so in a tough, close loss at Tennessee. I don't know which Bledsoe will show up. I take it as a given that Miami will play run defence first and dare Bledsoe to throw. If he's the Bledsoe who picked appart the Patriots, Jaguars, and Giants he can make the Dolphins pay a price for that. If he's as off target as he's been at a lot of other times this season, Miami will be able to concentrate on shutting down Travis Henry all day and make it a long day for the Bills offence.

I understand that Zack Thomas thought Travis Henry should have made the pro bowl. He considers Travis one of the hardest running backs in the NFL to tackle because he runs so low to the ground.

okay.. everybody should listen to you.. the guy that said the dolphins defense was in no way due for a letdown last week.

And do we want to recap what Bills fans said the first few weeks this season? No? I didnt think so.

Back
Top Bottom