Bills Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Game

JAKE91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IF THE BRONCOS GAME SHOWED THE DOLPHINS ARE CHAMPION QUALITY, THIS GAME SHOULD ALSO PROVE WHAT THE DOLPHINS ARE MADE OF:eek: WITH 4 STARTERS OUT AND A NEW QB,(WHOM I HAVE FULL FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN), A DOLPHINS WIN WOULD BE A HUGE STATEMENT TO THE ENTIRE NFL!:hail:

Yes, it would be. This is the biggest game of the season for us. If we win this game, that means we are 3-0 in the division, 2 1/2 up on the 2nd place Patriots, and it means that no one can beat us in our division in the head-to-head tiebreaker. That would put us in excellent position to win the division.

I agree...this is also somewhat of a test for us....especially without these starters and the biggest thing of all DIVISON RIVALS!

I honestly would not be surprised if we lose this game. Assuming that CC is playing but held back because of his injury, and OG is the same state. Our Off. weapons will be somewhat depleted. Unless Norv works his magic and changes up our offensive scheme and starts using some 2 TE sets. All that coupled with a new QB that hasn't started a game. He's good, but he's rusty too.

Since our lead in the AFC East is 2 games and we have a bye after this week. I'm not to sure I'd risk players for this one game. But on the other hand, this is a AFC E opponent and winning this puts us one step closer to the promised land.

Back
Top Bottom