Bills hire Kathyrn Smith as NFL’s first full-time female assistant coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills hire Kathyrn Smith as NFL’s first full-time female assistant coach

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...-nfls-first-full-time-female-assistant-coach/

The Buffalo Bills hired Kathryn Smith as special teams quality control coach, making her the first female to be named to a full-time coaching position in NFL history.
“Kathryn Smith has done an outstanding job in the seven years that she has worked with our staff,” said Bills coach Rex Ryan. “She certainly deserves this promotion based on her knowledge and strong commitment, just to name a couple of her outstanding qualities, and I just know she’s going to do a great job serving in the role of quality control-special teams. Kathryn has been working in a football administrative role and assisted the assistant coaches for years. She has proven that she’s ready for the next step, so I’m excited and proud for her with this opportunity. She will work with Danny Crossman and Eric Smith involving a number of responsibilities.

She probably has nice feet.

One post....all it took was one post for a feet joke....damn I saw that there was only one reply and wanted to be the one to make the feet joke.

Here the rub...of all places make your way in the NFL as a coach...do you really want to do it with the Ryans?

One post....all it took was one post for a feet joke....damn I saw that there was only one reply and wanted to be the one to make the feet joke.

Here the rub...of all places make your way in the NFL as a coach...do you really want to do it with the Ryans?

:lol:

Someone has to be the sick son of a bitch. I took the plunge this time.

2210139c871f812085c827ab47cb14ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for her, hopefully if/when Rex gets fired after next year she doesn't need to look for a job, but sounds like she's been with Buffalo for awhile.

A woman coaching a bunch of grown men who play a man's sport, That's cool I guess.

Back
Top Bottom