Bills Interested in Trade Up to # 2? (RUMOR) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Interested in Trade Up to # 2? (RUMOR)

jmm13-54

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just reporting what I heard on the radio on my drive home today (sorry no link):

They said that there were rumors going around that the bills were interested in our #2 so they could pick Matt Jones.

I don't know which I have a harder time believing:

a) That we would trade with a divisional rival -or-

b) That the Bills would actually use the #2 on Jones

Anyone else here this crazy rumor?

Here is a link to the program I heard it on (nothing posted there):
www.d1sports.net/sec/

You mean our second rounder. There is no way they would pick him at #2.

I think the Bills will take JJ Arrington with their pick...and then take Frank Gore with their second, and possibly Eric Shelton with their third.

if theres any smidge of truth to this its for sure about the 2nd rounder.

matt jones @ number 2 overall lolz
:roflmao:

bills don't even have a first rounder lol, ok i'll do it for all of buffalo's picks in the next 4 years

.......though i still wouldn't be too happy about letting them draft Jones

finsrule84 said:
bills don't even have a first rounder lol, ok i'll do it for all of buffalo's picks in the next 4 years

.......though i still wouldn't be too happy about letting them draft Jones
The cool thing is that we have two picks before the Bills make their 1st pick. :D

Also, if we trade down, we may be picking 3-4 times before they even go on the clock. :lol:

Section126 said:
I think the Bills will take JJ Arrington with their pick...and then take Frank Gore with their second, and possibly Eric Shelton with their third.

whats with u lately dude, u hit your head or something

I think that we should ask for henry and there 2nd rounder if they want to get our 2nd rounder....There is a steep price tag for giving up picks to division rivals and if they want Jones that bad pay up bioootches

Back
Top Bottom