Bills intetersted in Dick Jauron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills intetersted in Dick Jauron

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Bills | Huddling with Jauron - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:38:41 -0800

Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the Buffalo Bills interviewed former Chicago Bears head coach Dick Jauron Monday, Jan. 5, about their vacant head coaching position.

This is great, please sign him soon!! HE sucks!! And the Bills already suck, so it's a perfect match!!

:lol:

of course he got an interview, TD will not leave any stone unturned! There has even been talk of Jim Tressel from Chris Mortensen!

Fassel or Weiss will be our next head coach!

Or this headline after a 2-0 start: "BILLS FANS LOVE DICK."

or "CHICAGO GM :"YOU DON'T KNOW DICK."

If we're going to interview all the crappy coaches...could you ask your owner to free up Wanny for a couple hours?

The best would be if they did hire him and they won something like a divisonal championship, the players mob Jauran and a photo is taken where the caption reads, " Bills Players hop on Dick." :lol: Man I am gonna have fun with this one.

I like Di....errr Jauron though. With a better team than the Bears, I think he could do real well.

The sad thing is...Jauron would still be an upgrade over Gregg Williams.

Jauron is insurance in case a serial killer targets all the other candidates.

Jauron is a very good coach, who had nothing but awful players in Chicago.

i love how the GM said he gave him enough talent :lol: i guess K. Stewert counts as talent?

i would hope jauron wouldn't go to buffalo.

His number 1, 2, 3 and faults were keeping his offensive coordinator. It was his downfall, being loyal to his OC. Worst one in football, no question, yet he stuck with him. Jauron isn't terrible, and he sure is a step up from Williams in BUF and Wanny in Miami.

Originally posted by chambers84
Bills | Huddling with Jauron - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:38:41 -0800

Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the Buffalo Bills interviewed former Chicago Bears head coach Dick Jauron Monday, Jan. 5, about their vacant head coaching position.

This is great, please sign him soon!! HE sucks!! And the Bills already suck, so it's a perfect match!!

:lol:

I'd bet that they are only mildly interested in him as a HC. I think they are hoping to land him as their DC after they hire Fassell as HC.

Originally posted by zevo
of course he got an interview, TD will not leave any stone unturned! There has even been talk of Jim Tressel from Chris Mortensen!

Fassel or Weiss will be our next head coach!

So which one are you hoping for? The one that just got fired for failing or the unproven that has never done the job?

Back
Top Bottom